Who do we think we are?

Me and Dariush make our way to the car and we are trying to be as quiet as possible.
I crawl into the car with Dariush following.
"Do you see it?" He asked, "not yet" I scoot over and Dariush takes my old spot.
I heard shuffling outside but shook it off once it stopped.
Then I heard music blast through the car "turn it off, turn it off!" I whisper yelled.
"I'm trying I'm trying!!" He whisper yelled back.
He turns it off and sees the key.
"I got it! Come on!" We get out and show the others the key.
I heard the shuffling while the others were yelling at us I turned around and pushed Dariush out of the way and the alien cut my collar bone.
Dariush helps me move through the car and we get out and run to the others.
Gabe grabs me and hugs me right.
"Ow!" He let's go and says "are you crazy?! You could have been killed!"
"1. I am a little bit crazy! 2. I'm fine." I cough a little. He rolls his eyes and doesn't believe me except the crazy part but we continue moving.

Time skip

"Dr.Fielding?!" The teens yelled, Lexi and zhenzhen saw a body and new it was Dr.Fielding "guys over here!" They yelled at the same time.
"Is he dead?" Dariush asked.
Gabe kneeled down and looked down "he's dead guys..." we all looked down "we failed"
I look down and sit with zhenzhen next to me, "I guess I'll go find my parents.." Dariush said with a sad expression.
The boys started to leave until Alex said "what are you guys doin?"
We looked at him and zhenzhen lit glow sticks.
He then sat down along with the others.
"I mean...let's be honest guys. Who do we think we are?" Dariush asked.
"nerd"
"criminal"
"Orphan"
"A joke"
They sneak glances at me and I say
"Killer"
We go silent until Dariush speaks up.
"Look! They didn't even get to open this."
While holding a whine bottle.
"Well since were all gonna die together, may I propose a toast? Oh crap! This is from 1969!"
Then throws it over his shoulder as we hear a voice.
"Citadel, this is Crystal Palace." The voice says we hurry and get up and see a general?
"We're here, we're here over!" Alex says quickly. "Citadel, identity yourself." The general asks Alex. "What is your name ma'am? Over!" I chuckled and Gabe and Dariush elbow me to stop while chuckling quietly, I glare at them and we turn back.
"My name is Alex. I'm thirteen. And if you don't mind me asking who are we talking to,"
"This is general George Khoury at Cheyenne Mountain."
I start groaning from my injury and Dariush and Gabe sit me down while Alex fights back to the General
"ya! I did not almost die like 5 times just to come here and get told what I can and can't do again! NOW! What the hell do we need to do to get this to work!!" I yell at the guy and the others look at me with shock and glee.
Later the general gave orders to what we need to do and zhenzhen went to do the power and I went with her cause she's like my sister I don't want her hurt so if she gets hurt I can help her!

Skip to when you and zhenzhen are in the room

"AHHHHH!" We scream as we fall she falls on top of me and I groan "ow!" She said
"what are you saying ow for! I was your human pillow!"
She laughs a little then helps me up
"ok pull down the lever on my count"
"ok"
"1....2....3...4" we pull them down and the power turns on "YES!"
We hug and run and I hear a woman yell "NOOOOO!" Then an alien dog runs out a chews her face off, we run and Gabe talks over the speakers "zhenzhen, Lexi you guys need to get here now!"
'god Damn it Gabe!'
The dog comes after us we scream but close the door on time and run to the room.
"Gabe!" We yell, "come on, come on! We gotta do this!"
We almost do it when the alien comes through the roof and we scream then a something hits the alien in the back of the head...a Rubics cube?
We turn to see Alex with a flare gun "a flare gun won't kill it Alex!" Gabe yells
"ya I know but I know what will!" He runs we put the key in "YES!"
We celebrate and the general speaks "good job! Now you must hurry and get out of there it's not safe!"
We run and get out and wait for Alex til there's an explosion.
"I Need to get him!" Zhenzhen yells, I grab her and hug her tight she screams for Alex.
We all go silent until we hear a groan and footsteps we look to see...ALEX!!
I let go of zhenzhen and we run to him and have a group hug.

Later after we were checked up

I now have a huge scar so I will never forget it.
Right now me and Gabe are cuddling and we give each other a very passionate kiss and I say "I love you."
He blushes and says "I love you too princess" we then cuddle for the rest of the night and give each other a peck on the lips from time to time.

THE END!!

Hope y'all liked it. I know I may have missed a couple of senses but it's hard to type all of them 😂