Police and the Army

We start running and hear the other alien right behind us and in a blink of an eye we get held to the ground by the alien!
The alien looks at us, Gabe holds onto me and sees I'm kinda freaking out.
The alien looks at Dariush and sticks it's tongue in his mouth and out of no where a ship shoots it down!
"I didn't sign up for this shit!" Dariush exclaims covered in black goo. Gross.
"I don't think any of us did!" I say, "THIS CANT BE REAL!" Gabe says in shock.
I hold his hand and give it a squeeze he looks at me and gives me a smile which I return.
"What do you mean this can't be real?! That thing just sneeze-jizzed all over us!" Dariush says disgusted. "Just shut up, I can't think with you constant bitching!" Gabe says with sass, ngl it was pretty hot!
"Hey! I'm allowed to bitch alright?" he continues "That thing had its tongue IN MY MOUTH!" He said shivering at the thought of the moment.
"How do you know it was it's tongue?" Alex asks. "Wha-?"
"We don't know their anatomy?"
"OH SHIT!" I laughed
"You just blew an alien!" I couldn't stop laughing
"W-Wh-WHAT?!" Dariush was pacing.
"Man calm down" Gabriel tried to calm him down.
"NO MAN! I just had an aliens dick in my mouth" he shivered in disgust and disbelief.
They started fighting and I went to go and break it up but zhenzhen slapped the shit out of all of them.
I had to cover my mouth to contain my laughter
"What the hell, I didn't even do anything?!" Alex shouted confused.
Zhenzhen started this whole speech, that I was definitely not interested in listening to so I walked ahead of them all.
I found bikes, that's better than walking.
"Yo! Guys over here, I think I found something!"
They walked in and Gabe bent down to do the lock. "The code is 6-6-9" Dariush told Gabe.
I noticed Gabe was struggling. "6-9-" he mumbles "no! I said 6-6-9! What are you? Dumb?!"
"DARIUSH! He's not dumb!" I yell at Dariush.
I bent down and said "here let me help you."
I kissed his cheek and he blushed...

Skip to the city

"HEY! There it is!!" I yell to the group.
We stop and I see Gabe worried, "uh,guys I don't think any- anyone's uh-" he tried to tell them.
"What?" Dariush asked him.
"I think I'll just stay and watch the bikes!" Gabe said quickly, "ya, like anyone would come and steel a couple of bikes!"
"Ya! Looters, they could come! I'll stay with him cause if they do he won't be able to handle all of them." I say quickly.
"Whatever" Dariush mutters.
I look at Alex and zhezhen they have smirks on their faces. I roll my eyes and they leave.
I look at Gabe and he is already looking at me and I blush. " you didn't have to stay you know."
" I know but I don't exactly have the best relationship with police."
He looked at me surprised
" ya....the reason I'm here is because I did some pretty crazy stuff in juvie and I would fight and I almost killed a girl because she was looking at me the wrong way!"
"Woah, really? Why?"
I look at him and looked down sadly "my parents abandoned me when I was 7 and I was on my own ever since. I was finally caught after trying to steel food and I was taking to a orphanage, I escaped then I was taken to juvie. In juvie it's either kill or be killed. So a girl who everyone was scared of already gave me a look and tried to intimidate me. I stood my ground and kicked her ass. I couldn't control...I have a lot of anger issues and I couldn't stop..."
I look away trying not to cry
"but I was pulled off of her...I was scared to come to camp because I didn't want to hurt anyone again..."

He looked at me sympathetically and hugged me, I hugged back and cried on his shoulder. He rubbed my back and whispered "I won't let you get hurt, I'll protect you..." I smiled and we were like 2 centimeters away from each other I looked at his lips then his eyes and he leaned in so did I and our lips finally met.
It turned into a make out sooner than expect until I heard the doors open.
"Uh what we're you guys doing?" Dariush asked. "NOTHING!"
We both yelled quickly and moved away from each other....we go to our bikes and I look at zhenzhen and Alex and they both had smirks on their faces.

I rolled my eyes and we kept moving.

Time skip

We were biking down the street when all of a sudden three or four military vehicles came speeding past, almost hitting me.
We stopped and tried to yell
"STOP!!"
"WAIT! We need help!"
"Wait!"
"No no no! Wait, wait!"
We hear doors close and look to see soldiers with their guns pointed at us.
"Hands up!" The caption yelled.
We obeyed and then Alex spoke "same side! Same side!"
They lowered their guns "Kids! Kids!"
"What are you doing here? You were supposed to be evacuated hours ago!"
"We just got here! We came from a camp and an astronaut gave us this key!" I say as I reach over and show him the key around Alex's neck.

On the bus

There wasn't enough seats so Gabe grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap and kissed my cheek!
Later we see a military car go past and then it explodes and crashes into the end of the bus.
I fell of Gabe's lap and hit my head "NO!" I heard him yell And he grabbed me and held me bridal style and then ran and then it all just went dark...

I woke up in a room and heard Gabe talking. I groaned and then heard running.
Next thing I know I feel arms raps round me and look to see Gabe and the others hugging me " OH! Thank god your ok!! Are you ok! How's your head?!" Gabe said while checking me for other injuries.
I grabbed his face with both hands and said "I'm ok! I'm feeling better...are you guys ok? Where are we?" He put his hands on mine and said "we're ok. We're at my house..."
"oh, that's good!" I melt back into his grasp.
Later Alex speaks up "hey, what's your story Lexi? If you don't mind me asking."
"Um.." Gabe squeezes my hand, I smile at him "my parents were never in my life, they abandoned me when I was 7. I had to defend for myself and I was sent to an orphanage but escaped. A couple days later I was taken to juvie and I was sent to camp cause I was causing to many "problems" and I-I almost..."
I choked on my words as I started to cry and try to hide it.
Gabe grabbed my face " do you want me to finish? deep breaths ok." I nod then sink into his chest.

"She almost killed some girl for giving her a dirty look but it wasn't her fault."
'It was' I thought.

"she has anger issues and wasn't in control, she was scared of hurting someone when she came to camp..." he finished for me.
They all look at me in shock and sorrow. They all hugged me, " you can't choose family...but you can always start a new one."
We smiled "young yoda over here!" Dariush said to lighten the mood we all laugh.
She takes a camera out and we smile and I'm in Gabe's lap.

Skip

"One of you guys can sleep with each of us..." zhenzhen said and all the boy run to the kitchen. I roll my eyes and zhenzhen laughs.

Gabe's POV.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Hold it! Did they just say we can sleep with them?!" I say in disbelief
"Maybe we miss heard them?!" Alex said.
"I would like to volunteer my services for the good of the group and because I have had the most experience!" Dariush said.
"With what? Not getting any?!"
"Hey! It's better than eating Lithuanian smoothies from your bunk mate in juvie!"
Ok woah! "What's that?" Alex asked.
" you don't want to know!" Dariush said to him.
Well one things for sure he ain't sleeping with Lexi. I am. I really like her and with what happened at the police station I might love her.
"How about we get Alex and zhenzhen to sleep together?" I ask.
"Because he doesn't want to."
"I wouldn't say I don't want to" Alex says quietly but I heard him.
"They have a connection!!" I say
"we do??" He asked, we ignored him
"so don't be a cock-block!"
" fine! I won't be a cock-block....be free"
" thanks" Alex said confused.
"What about you and Lexi Gabriel?!" I blush.
"You guys have a connection!"
"Ok ok! I get it I love her now come on!"
"You love her?!" They scream, my eyes widen and I cover their mouths "I don't want her to know yet!!" They say "oh right!" I roll my eyes and we go in and I lay down next to Lexi and she turns around "I thought you were asleep?"
" I wanted to see who was next to me." I smile at her and peck her lips and she smiles pecks my lips and turns back around. I pull her to my chest and my arms around her waist and we fall asleep.

BANG!

I tighten my grip on Lexi and say "we need to go..." we get up and change and leave.

Hope you like it so far next part will come out as soon as possible!!!
1509 words