Chapter Four ~ Getting Rid Of The Problem

MICHAELS POV

Today was the day Ben was going to be gone for good luckily I know what Dr Loomis schedule is and he's doing something else today which means he isn't here for the time being which is good and also Y/N isn't here so now she can't be in harms way.

In the cafeteria most of the guards leave and there's only about two of them left and when they ain't looking Ben will be dead and he won't bother Y/N anymore this is a good plan.

I'm in my cell at the moment sitting in my chair staring out the window suddenly a nurse opens my door and comes in. She gulps before she starts speaking "Michael dr loomis will not be here today so I will be taking you to the cafeteria and talk to you about a few things later okay?" I don't say anything and she soon closes the door and I hear a click meaning she's locked it.

I start patiently waiting for a few hours. Then I hear the door click open and the nurse comes in "Michael it's time for food" I obviously don't move and then she shouts to a guard to come get me and he does.

The guard yanks me out of my chair and I fall to the floor but I still don't move I'm very pissed off though this is to try and get me to react I know it is. The guard kneels next to me and says "Get up. I said get up! I've had enough of your shit boy" the guard then gets up and  grabs me and drags me to the cafeteria and he sits me down in my chair near the window "A nurse will bring your food in a minute" he then walks away.

I turn slightly and see the guards with their backs turned and talking. Ben Is sitting in a table alone and he's right behind me.

I  get up and walk over to some random inmates table and grab a fork before walking over to bens table then I stab him in the head and he falls backwards.

But no blood was spilt on me and I walked away and sat back in my chair all the other inmates were shouting random nonsense or just laughing hysterically then a nurse walks in and screams at the sight of ben on the floor dead. "Guards! Take everyone back to their rooms! Now!"

Soon guards are coming left right and centre and grab me and throw me back in my cell. At least the problem is now dealt with.

Y/N POV

I couldn't go to the sanitarium today since my uncle had to do something I don't know what but he will be going back there tomorrow.

I'm wondering what Michaels doing and if he's okay he probably is fine. Around now would be where everyone would be in the cafeteria. I'm in my room reading a book which at the moment I'm really enjoying I do hope that my uncle can help Michael and maybe I can too.

Who knows?

DR LOOMIS POV

Why am I getting called at this time I pick up the phone "Yes?" I hear a distressed nurse "Ben is dead and we think Michael did it" I sigh Michael wouldn't have done this he doesn't move. "How many times do I have to tell you. It doesn't move you know this!"

I hear a male voice mumble something probably a guard then she passes the phone to the guard "Listen dr loomis. Michael has been acting strange ever since Y/N showed up. Don't you agree? I mean Ben went over to where Michael and Y/N were sitting and he started talking to Y/N and then he ends up on the floor. I doubt your niece could do that to him. And now Ben ends up dead. Somethings not right"

I listen intently this is good and bad news. Maybe there is hope for Michael after all.

But the bad news is he would kill for Y/N. She can't come here forever Michael would most likely kill most people in here.

Or there's another option he wouldn't care and would do nothing. "Alright I'll come to the sanitarium and have a word hopefully I can try and get something out of him"

I place the phone down and get dressed then I grab my car keys and walk outside in the cold then I get in my car and start driving to the sanitarium.

After a while I arrive I park my car and the I then walk up to the gates and scan my card. I see a few guards walk past me "Guards get Michael and bring him to my room and cuff him" they nod and walk away.

I soon arrive at my room I unlock the door and sit in my chair. I was waiting and waiting for ages what's taking them so long I wonder then I hear loud footsteps and then Michael Myers is being sat down right in front of me. "Guards you can go" they say alright and they leave "So Michael your probably wondering why you are here so late. Well it's pretty simple Michael I know you killed Ben everyone does. Did you do it because of jealousy Michael?"

I then see him actually react his hands are clenching making a fist so that's indicating that he's angry. "So you did do it" after a while his hands unclench. "Michael listen. Y/N can't come here forever and I think you know that"

As soon as he heard those words his fists clenched back into fists but this time his hands were turning white indicating he was doing it really hard. "Michael I forgot to tell you tomorrow is where the sanitarium have invited you to be in the education side. So your going" after a long silence I shout "Guards!"

Two guards come rushing in "Yes dr loomis?" The two of them pant hard "Take Michael back to his cell" they nod and grab Michael and drag him out of my office and back to his cell I hear the screams of some of the patients some days I wonder how I cope with this job.

END OF CHAPTER FOUR
HOPE YOU ENJOYED
THANKS FOR READING