(014.) FAMILY DISAPPOINTMENT

CHAPTER FOURTEEN. ✧ ೃ༄
❝ FAMILY DISAPPOINTMENT. ❞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Hello, Angelica's sister."

"Hi, Tommy?" Rose said in a questioning tone before the teenaged boy hummed. "Nice to meet you. I don't know much about Minecraft so... Where am I?"

"Nice to meet you, too, Rose," Tommy excitedly said. "But we're in the Dream SMP. Dream made this server a couple months ago and he started inviting people in it. So happy he invited Angelica. I'm a big fan of hers."

"You're welcome," Dream commented. Tommy scoffed.

"Shut up."

"Hey, Ang, you're finally not the family disappointment!" Rose yelled out, causing her older sister to laugh since it was an ongoing joke between the two. It was true, though, since Angelica's parents didn't see streaming as a real job and constantly reminded her that she was a disappointment, comparing her to her cousins and the neighbors kids.

"Call mom and tell her that!" Angelica yelled out from the kitchen since she was waiting for the food.

"What?" Tommy laughed. "Do your parents see Angelica as the family disappointment?"

"Well, they just think streaming isn't a real job," Rose said. "They don't care that she has millions following her or anything, they just wish she had a stable job."

"Don't tell them everything, dumbass!" Angelica yelled, chuckling. "Summarize it."

"In other words, my parents wished she was some type of doctor or something," Rose briefly said. "Well, they just wanted her to marry a good, rich guy and she could, you know, be a good stay-at-home wife."

"That's dumb," Dream commented and Rose made sure she wasn't pressing on the "Go Live" since Angelica had stopped streaming. "Your sister is very successful."

"Ang, Dream said you're very successful!" Rose yelled again.

"Sure," Angelica sarcastically exclaimed, "and pigs can fly."

"Are any of you streaming?" Dream asked and he immediately received two responses from the teenagers who said "no" very quickly. "Okay, Quackity wants to join the call, but I just wanted to make sure that I warned you, Rose, about him."

Rose gasped. "Quackity's joining? Yes!"

"Hello!" Quackity enthusiastically said. "Hi, Ang."

"Not, Ang."

"Ahh!" Quackity yelled. "Ang, someone's pretending to be you!"

"Quackity it's not Angelica," Tommy clarified. "It's her sister."

"Rosie?" Quackity gasped. Rosie happily hummed. "I haven't talked to you for so long. How are you?"

"I'm doing good," Rosie answered. "Tommy is going to give me a tour of the Dream SMP now that Dream gave Ang her own tour."