(047.) JUST LIKE A CHILD WOULD

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN. ✧ ೃ༄
❝ JUST LIKE A CHILD WOULD. ❞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"What the hell?"

Angelica grumbled as she heard yells coming from Dream. She wiped her eyes, squinting, when she saw that there was light peaking into her bedroom. Gumbo and Patches, who were sleeping along with her, woke up as they heard her words.

"Let's fucking go!"

She heard Dream yell. She glared at the doorway as if Dream was there, irritated because of the fact that she was woken up by his screaming and confused because she had thought his room was soundproof.

Just as she stood up, her phone rang, and she slowly went to grab it when she saw Karl was calling her.

"Ang?" Karl called out as soon as she answered.

"Hello?" She yawned, stretching her arm as she stood up from her bed.

"Dream's being an ass," Karl whined. "Then, and then, Sapnap keeps calling me names."

"Sapnap, stop calling Karl names or I'll shove a cowboy hat down your throat and make you eat it," Karl started dying of laughter at hearing his friend's grumbles, "and Dream, shut up. Stop being an ass before I stop sending you Gumbo pics."

Karl started dying of laughter and he let out small giggles. "Wait, wait, Corpse wants to be added." Quickly adding his other faceless friend, Angelica was bombarded with Corpse's giggles that made her softly smile.

"Hey, Ang," Corpse greeted. "Are you going to play?"

"For you, yes," Angelica dramatically sniffled, now wide awake. Karl cheered and she heard Corpse let out a "let's go!" very loudly that she immediately took the phone away from her phone, laughing. "Alright, I'll get ready."

Knowing that she didn't need to stream today, the girl slowly turned on everything of hers since she was still sleepy. Grabbing her phone, she had noticed that Dream texted her.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

There's some dinner
downstairs. Make sure
you eat. You get dizzy
when you don't eat
8:12 PM

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Angelica rolled her eyes and shut off her phone, smiling excitedly as her PC fully turned on. She immediately did what she had to do in order to get to the game the boys were playing, squinting her eyes as she ignored Dream's text.

Just as she was about to join the Discord call, she received another message.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄