Introduction

Every school has a bad boy. It's a known fact. Whether they only break a few rules and tower over others with power. Or it's the really bad boys. The ones that got the attitude, looks, money and power. They break every rule they can, don't care about school, bully others and never listen to anyone but themselves. Everyone is scared of them. They shit their pants whenever the bad boy is even a few feet away. They got the girls drooling over them. They are the bad boys.

And one of those boys is Zayn Malik.

Bradford's Private School for the Artistically Talented bad boy. He's everything a bad boy wannabe wants to be. He doesn't do drug deals, he's got money. Girls and boys drooling over him. He's got the model-like looks that all the boys envy. Zayn's bi yet he bullies those who are gay. Yeah he's got friends...who follow his every command. Nothing gets in his way.

Then there's Niall Horan. A blonde Irish boy so full of life that everyone loves him. He can brighten up people's worst days. A kind heart and soul. He's never been rude to anyone intentionally. Niall is a walking ball of sunshine and kindness. And gay.

When Niall and Zayn meet, will things change? Will Zayn finally be able to stop his bad boy attitude? Or will things take a turn for the worst?

__________________________

BEWARE: cheesy, cringe-inducing moments. or it may just be me

A/N: so I decided to give this story another try since last time I couldn't remember what I had planned. I don't know when the first chapter will be posted though. Anyways...did you like it? Yes? No? Kinda?

If you don't like gays or bis or the boys being gay or bi, then this isn't for you. Please don't post hateful comments about them (if its towards my story, go ahead)