Ch.1~Did You Hear?

Zayn's POV

"Please stop! Please! I'm begging you, just st-AHHH!!"

The scream of the younger boy sends a thrill down my spine. My fist making a satisfying crunch as it makes contact with his jaw. It sounds sick, to enjoy someone else pain, the pain that I inflict upon them, but it's really not. It's exciting.

He should know that I don't listen to anyone. Especially my punching bags. I throw a few more punches, his screams making me grin in response. How stupid could he be? Thinking that I wouldn't go after him, when he tried to escape.

His bleached hair covering his eyes, which were squinted shut, trying to block out the pain. As if, this weakling is after all my newest buddy. Wasn't he warned?

"Come on mate, you know you like to play." I taunt him as I stop punching him.

His arms cover his stomach, as he sobs. Blood trickling down his broken nose. He shakes his pale face and slowly opens his eyes. Blue eyes stare back at me in complete fear, tears running freely down his cheeks.

"I-I don't w-wanna play. Please stop." He mutters in a thick Irish accent.

I smirk at him "But I wanna play."

Eyes widening in realization, he rolls into a fetal position as I raise my fist. A scream escapes from his mouth waiting for the pain to come, but I decide to play with him a bit longer.

Instead I let my hand stop above his head and run my fingers gently through his hair. He starts to tremble, scared at my action. Awww, my friend is scared. It pains me so much.

I lean down and whisper into his ear "Listen kid, you breathe a word of this to anyone and you can be sure of something. Next time I'll play rough with you. Got it?"

His shaking increases but he nods. I stand up and pat his head "Good."

I leave the pale boy shaking in fear and open the door. I look back at the fake blonde, curled up in a ball under the lights of the janitors closet. The janitor guy, Bill, is used to it by now. At least he'll have some new kid to take to the nurse. He must be tired if the same faces but what can he do? Complain about it? As if.

My hands fly to my hair, making sure it's still in a perfect quiff. It is, or else that kid will pay for it. I look down at my clothes; white V-neck shirt, black leather jacket, black skinnies and white high tops. My signature look, I guess.

Looking around, I spot the clock showing that its 11:58 a.m. Two minutes before study hall. I think about skipping but I enjoy seeing the scared looks on my fellow classmates. Chuckling, I start my walk to class.

I really didn't need to threaten the kid not to tell anyone. By now, everyone knows that I bully others. My 'victims' end up bruised and hurt, so it's obvious who did it. Moi. I'm the bad boy, as they call me. They know not to mess with me, or else.

It's entertaining to watch them beg me for mercy. See the absolute fear in their eyes when they know its their turn. Hear their screams as my fist or foot makes contact with their skin. It's exhilarating. Well, I only reserve that treatment for the guys. The girls on the other hand, are just as fun to play with. When are they going to learn that they cannot and will not change me? But it's quite the scenes they make when reality hits them straight in the face as they realize the mistake they made. Saying yes.

As I near the class, I see that almost everyone is there already. I grin. Oh the joy of it all. Slowly I open the door and walk in.

"Hello everyone." I greet them with a smile.

I can see them visibly freeze up, not daring to look at me. I spot an empty table near some girls. Lets have some fun shall we?

I make my way over to the table and stop in front of the girls. I place my hands on the wooden table and lean forward.

"Hello ladies." I whisper in a husky voice.

Their skin turns a bright shade of red and I hear them mutter a hello. I lift a hand and run it lazily through one of the girls red hair.

"You know, I've got some free time today...I wouldn't mind some company. What do you say?"

The girl looks up through her eyelashes and I meet a pair of brown eyes, "S-sure." They never learn do they?

I flash her a dark smile "Great. I'll pick you up after school." Or not.

I leave her blushing like crazy and sit down on the table next to hers, propping my feet up on the table.

Soon the bell rings and in comes the teacher along with Louis, a 'friend' of mine. He's not really my friend, he's a follower. Doing what I command him to, so I won't turn on him. I can tell him to fetch me a stick and he would probably do it.

With his brown hair styled to the side and playful blue-green eyes, he's not too scary. But Lou is a fun guy to be around. Keeps me from getting too bored at home.

Sitting down next to me, he says "Hey Zayn. You heard the news yet?"

I wave my hand dismissively "Nah. I was too busy playing with the new Irish kid."

He frowns "Blue eyes, bleached hair, and pale skin?"

"Yeah, what's his name?"

"Neil? Nail?...Nelson!" He exclaims.

"Yes yes. Him. Now what's the news?" This better be good.

He grins "We're having another new kid."

Excellent.

I get another new playmate.

__________________________

Hey guys!! Hope this is good enough for you. This by the way was number 3. Which most of you chose. Whooo! I got my FIRST kinda negative comment on the last chappie. Not really negative but oh well. Thanks to those of you who backed Ziall up. GAY IS NOT WRONG. Anyways...1000+ reads and 60+ votes on the prologue! I love you!