.Beyonce - Divaa

13 Years Later..

• Lyric

"Diva Is The Female Version Of A Hussla "

"Get yo shit and get outta my house Carl" *whap whap SMACK * I rolled my eyes at the sound of my mama and her junkhead boyfriend having there usual Friday night smack down. I was used to it surprising. The only reason it irritated me was because they'd woke me up from my nap. I rolled onto my phone and took my phone off the charger lying on my backyard and twisting my segnee twist with my middle finger i procceded to check my voicemails and text messages until i found 1 that caught my attention .

" Yo its David I wanted to knew if you was free to - " "Boy since nothing about me free " I said to his voicemail as i pressed 7 not letting him continue.

" Honey wassup boo, just calling to check on you hit me up - " 7 . "biiiitch why yo ass ain't answering yo phone? " My Bestfriend Shadaes voice immediately made me laugh 7 . " Yo Shawty this Chris imma be out there Saturday for a meeting i put something money on yo card - " okay okay i hear you bigg spender " i said excitedly pressing 7 . Chris threw a rack where ever we went and a ball just to take me shopping. He was a professional basketball ball player and a sight to see. " yo its ya boy D.J whinnie we doing it again video shoot for twerk master " I chuckled ".Whinnie it sound like you reading off a paper " I pressed 7 and hung up my could voicemails. " Lyric call 9-1-1 ! " My mama screamed. " I can tell. I can tell certain people don't like me no more new shit don't excite me no more " My ringtone Drake trust issues went off. I nodded my head to the song letting it ring our began snatching up that phone at the last minute "wassup hooker? " I greeted Shadaee warmly. ",you almost got hung up on hoochie " she joked. "i wouldn't have been too fucked up about it after all you called me " I teased. She laughed " Did Whinnie call you? "

"Girl yea about this video all hyphy on my voice mail " i threw my long skinny legs over my matress that rested on the ground and stood up.

"You ain't answer? '' She asked suprised. I put her on speaker and stared at my reflection "girl i been knocked out " i ignored what she was saying and focused on a dimple on my flawless brown skin. i squeezed it until it popped blood squirting on my mirror. putting a little peroxide on a towel i cleaned it up, patted it dry and wiped scar cream on it. " Uh helllo " Shadaee asked impatiently. "Yes? " I quizzed walking to my closet. I pulled out a knee high pair of Joan Hill leather boots. they were red and sexy. whatever i did i was wearing them tonight. "okay so you going to this Flash On Friday party With me or what? " Shadaee quizzed. "Never Mind Lyric we made up " My mama screamed.

Shadaee laughed "oh lord Ms.Lavetta gone kill that man!!

I rolled my eyes "what time you coming to get me? "

Terry said the BMW a be ready by 8 so 9 ? that gives you two hours to get ready " she said. I grimaced, I know she didn't expect me to go to Flash On Friday with out going to the mall first.

"all those clothes in yo closet with the tag still on them don't start complaining " she said hanging up. i chuckled she knew me to wellll. I layed back on the bed and reflected how I even got started with Shadaee and her schemes.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Jayd *

" She Ain't Calling Him To Greet Her, Don't Need Him Her Beds Made "

"Naveah put that mop down!! " I screamed to my 3 year old god daughter while I rocked her newborn sister back to sleep . This was how i would spend my Friday. At least I was getting paid. Two hundred dollars in all just for a couple hours of watching my cousins Tswana's kids. "No you ain't the boss! " Naveah said matter of factly. I took a deep breath "God please gimme the patience foe this child. You know that i don't wanna lay out my own cousins children but lord somebody gotta teach em some manners in your name I pray " In one swiftly movement I'd laid Precious down and was reaching for Naveah. Try as she might she couldn't escape me snatching her by the back of her shirt I tapped her but " You.. *Tap* Need *TAP * too learn " *TAP TAP * to have some respect " *Tap * She stood in front of me wailing , while I stood there trying to catch my breath. Whew, I finally understood why Tara would say "Its gone hurt me more than it hurt your " "im sorry, cousin Jayd " she sobbed giving me a puppy dogg look. I twisted up my face ''go sit on the couch, and don't wake Precious " . She hadn't to be crazy too think I would actually fall for that. Is been watching Naveah for amlost two years and for the life of me I couldn't teach her how to respect her elders . I shook my head Nanna used to pop us for talking at the dinner table, lets not get started on talking BACK.