Take It To The Head

Lyric...

' Killing them hoes.. Like Jason '

-Lil Wayne

" Can I get two bottles of moet? " Shadaee asked the scrawny bar tender. He looked at Shadaee and smirked "Mrz. Thang imma need you to let the men's order it for you next Time you be messing with my money " He joked grabbing a bucket of ice he put two bottles in it and grabbed 3 drinking glasses. Shadaee popped the bottle feeling all of our cups. " what's the word Kev? " I asked turning my back to them and leaning against the counter to skope out the crowd. Flash On Friday's brung out the ballers and tonight was no different. Ballers lined the door grilled and iced out hoping to not leave here alone. Juicy J lied when he said "Bands A Make Her Dance " some of these chicks around here would "Dance " for a free drink, fuck a bottle.

"Girl nothing these chickens in the corner over thur been popping that cheap ass 20 dolla bottle and letting it pour out " Kevin said. I almost choked on my drink turning to the corner. Those chicks was over there twerking one each others being loud and completely unnecessary. One chick had all red hair and others was braided on the sides with a blue mohawk in the middle. Something about them reminded me of myself, before i met Shadaee of course. In the club eager for a rich man's attention trying to get noticed but only catching the little fish's attention. "They probably snuck they bottles in " I joked turning back to my friends. Kevin twisted up his face "Oh hellll nah they bet not have shit they gone have to come out of pocket like everybody else " Me and Shadaee exchanged glances and laughed , Kevin was so extra.

" y'all got some hot wings? " the ghetto girls asked standing by us talking to Kevin. Shadaee sucked her teeth an rolled her eyes " Yall got some hot mess can yall back up a little bit dang " She said. Blue Mohawk blinked " aaaa hell naw who this broad thing she ta'kin ' to ? " She turned to her clique talking entirely to loud, to cause a sense. Shadaee laughed popping our second bottle , the top flying there way. they quickly dodged it, it was four of them and two of us but Shadaee could care less about being outnumbered. "No need to ask your little friends, I was talking to you, and you and you and especially you " Shadaee pointed a manicured finger at each girl. They dropped their jaws shocked by how blunt Shadaee was being. They were probably the most feared girls in there neighborhood, and most likely would jump somebody in a second but Shadaee knew they wouldn't touch her, what she had to offer was to intriguing.

" uhn uhn trick ya got us fucked up " Red head began taking off her large hoop ear rings. " You might as well put those back on, " I said sipping my drink. " who yall think yall are? Sitting here trynna act like yall some ballers and shit " Blue Mohawk crossed her army across her bulging chest , she looked puzzeled for a second "If Yall are such ballers why Yall sitting at they bar? waiting on somebody to buy Yall a drink ? " She shrugged high fiving her girls. Shadaee laughed wickedly and put her finger to her lips, she turned to me " Lyric, is that how they do it now? Kev get them a bottle on THE HOUSE, " She unzipped her clutch and threw a couple hundreds Kevin's way. Rihannas Diamonds came on "Excuse me GIRLS, but I came here to party, not be seen or get thrown out. Enjoy the good shit " She teased walking through them would a smirk. I followed her to the dance floor and grabbed her arm "Shadaee what the hell !! We don't buy our own drinks let alone somebody elses " I said angrily. Shadaee snatched away "Dag Chillllll, you acting like it came out of yo pay or something " I became angry "Shadaee!! It did these niggas see us throwing around money and our plan is ruined , im trynna get the biggest baller in here not some low rate nigga " I snapped. Shadaee rolled her eyes and clasped her hands together " Look Lyric, you know you my girl and all that but your gotta remember where I met you, I took you under MY WING and think MY OPERATION. If I wanna drop some money at a club I can you just do your part " I blinked rapidly, unsure of what to say. The fact she'd brung up the club was a low blow. I shook my head and clasped my hands together " I'm done " I began walking towards the bar angrily. The Hot Mess clique, were sipping on the Moet. I rolled my eyes and ordered a coconut lime. After about 3 drinks I began to feel myself and was becoming even angrier at the fact that I was leaving here empty handed. "can I get you another drink? " I turned to look at the man offering to buy me a drink and smiled. He was dark chocolate with a head of curly hair a smile tugging at the corners of his handsome face. I made a gesture to the empty seat next to me and the lady bartender made her way over to us "I'll have whatever shes drinking and a bottle of ciroc " He ordered. He reached into his pocket opposite of me , pulled out a wad of money and peeled off two bills. I grinned inwardly at his attempt to be humble. The bartender popped his bottle on request and poured his glass, he winced and I chuckled. "Something wrong with your drink? " He smiled " Okay Im caught I don't really drink I just saw what I wanted and had to jump on it " I smiled drinking my coconut lime "you always get what you want? " The music gods were on his side as Jay Z's 'So Ambitious ' bumped through the crowd. He nodded his head to the beat and smiled at me "Im something like the song " I smiled "Thats good to know, so what do you - " as i talked i discreetly unhooked my ear ring, it fell immediately giving me an excuse to look down. As I bent down to retrieve my ear ring I took the time to look at his shoes. I couldn't contain my smile as I came back up . He had on a pair of Wang Taylor's and those shoes cost a rack. I don't have anything against Jordan's, Nike's or any other tennis shoes but only Thugs wore tennis shoes to events like these and i could live without another one of those. "Im a business man Mrs. " He paused waiting for me to tell him my name. "Lyric " I replied putting my ear ring back in my ear. I didn't ask for his for two reasons 1) lady's don't pry, 2) it showed i wasnt intrested and he would tell me soon anyway . "Im - " I tuned him out as I stared at that entrance unable to believe what I was seeing, my Nemesis Taj walked in demanding attention with her outfit and entourage. My future prey stood up tired of my stand offish attitude , and was about to walk away. He knew he was cute and could charm any girl at the bar, I touched his arm lightly "No please stay " As he sat I kept my hand on his, I made eye contact with Shadaee and she winked at me.