Upgrade You

Lyric

" Dont Doubt Yourself, Trust Me You Need Me "

-Beyonce

i should've pulled out my phone and recorded that beat down. Jayd had really handed it to one of those chicks from the club last night. I mean she dog walked her ! It was so quick I didn't even have time to reach for my phone scared I would miss a second of it. " why would she even try Jayd? " Shadaee asked as she carefully ate her orange chicken. I shook my head " Right, everybody know Jayd don't play when it come to Rod "

"Nu un they ain't together no more, you know my girl Paris get her weave done by Jayd apparently she changed her life around and shit " Shadaee said.

" Girl you know Paris be getting her stories mixed up! " I replied pulling out my phone and snapping a picture of ole girl as security helped her up.

Shadaee laughed "True, she also said she ont hang with Gina no more which we see is not true! "

"Right " I said blocking her out as I uploaded the picture to my instagram and Facebook.

I looked at the time on my phone, it was close to 3 ol clock meaning we'd spent half the day at the mall blowing up Donn's credit cards and it was nearing the time I was set to meet with Russel & Lando Donn's guards to discuss this plan they had.

" Shae let me get going " I grabbed my bags and stood up. She playfully rolled her eyes " Yo ass always on the go " . " Im on the paper chase " I replied waiting for her to stand.

" Money doesn't have legs ".She said standing as we made our way to the exit. She kissed my cheek, handing me the keys to her rapper sponsor Attchalas beamer "Call me later " She said. " You already know, what you about to get into? " I quizzed.

" You mean what's about to get into me " She joked. I shook my head " You just nasty Shadaee ! "

I got in the beamer and pulled into traffic following the instructions Lando had gave me to get to the meeting place. When I pulled up to the deserted warehouse I looked around suspiciously. One range rover was parked to the side of the building making me uncomfortable. Suddenly I wished I would've brung Shadaee. I didn't know nor trust these dudes. I said a quick prayer as I picked up my designer bag filled with a blade, mase and a brick. It was for precaution but I was always prepared. I began walking towards the entrance and inhaled deeply before pushing on the hard door, when it didn't buldge I pushed harder nearly falling over as the door popped open.

POW!! I quickly hit the floor at the source of gun fire. My bag and all its continets slid across the cold floor. Startled by the sound of laughter I quickly sat up and looked around. Lando (the cute one ) was standing beside me clad in protective armour holding a 360 and Russell was holding my bag out for me.

" Yo mama never told you not to bring a knife to a gun battle? " Russell asked as he helped me up .

" Nobody ever told you not to talk about people's mama's? and who said it was a battle? " I snapped. Lando let off another shot causing me to jump . Russell didn't even flinch. " always prepare for battle " He said with a sexy smirk.

"Yo nigga take that shit to the range we don't want her to be deaf before we got a chance to discuss the plan " Russell said. Lando walked over to me drapping his arm around my bare shoulders. An electric shock shot through us and surprisingly he didn't pull away. " My shots scaring you baby? " He teased. "No " I lied grinning up at his handsome face. He chuckled pulling away " lemme go change don't start the meeting without me " I followed his lean body, watching until he was out of reach.