Yeaa I Luv Them Strippers

" Ooohhh thats how a bitch do it, 50 black trucks gone follow when I pull up "

- Nicki Minaj

Lyric.

I didn't like Donn he reminded me of Dangerous, that fake rapper from Get Rich Or Die Tryin. He rapped about things he didn't have a clue about, being that he was from the suberbs. How could you rap about bagging drugs that you never seen? How could you talk about a trap house thats invisible? It was so many rappers on my block that could really spit but remained unnoticed. Here he was faking it and selling. As I layed beside him body to body I thought how easy it would be to just choke him, and sneak out the window to avoid his security. He wasn't who I wanted though. It was Taja. When she walked into the club last night it was as if god had answered my prayers. After her Nanna passed away I never saw or heard from them, which at the time didn't bother me. If I woulda knew then what I know now I would've been made her life hell. I glanced at Donn , he was knocked out curtiously of me. Truthfully he wasn't bad in bed. He just wasn't my type. As slow as I could I slid out of bed and walked over to where his jeans were. I swiftly grabbed his wallet and walked over to my clothes sliding the wallet between them. With no clothes on I walked into the hallway. I wiped at my eyes faking sleep. I'd been up longer than half of them. " whoa, whoa you okay miss? " A big guard asked walking up to me. "I need my bag " I said looking up to him with innoce nt eyes.

"go to the bathroom and get dressed on your way out we will hand you the bag " He said. I frowned was his big ass gay? Hello a woman with a beautiful body was standing in front of him! I rubbed my nipples against his arm, causing him to jump. " I can just get dressed right here " I slowly turned around against him all the guards were watching as I bent over and slid into my lace painties, carefully i slide the wallet into my bra breast and put it against my bare chest "Can you hook this? " I asked sweetly.

"I'll do it " One of the guards called. I looked over my shoulder and smiled slyly at that guard, he wasn't half bad. He hooked my bra keeping his hand on my back an extra minute. "Thankyou " I pulled away slightly quickly sliding into my clothes from the night before. I walked out, getting searched and grabbed my purse. I pulled out my cell phone and called Shadaee " bitch this better be important " She answered grogily.

" See I was gone take yo ungrateful ass shopping on Don bottle song you acting all tired I'll go with somebody else " I snapped

"awww hell yea bitch where you at ? " She squeeled.

"Dons house they offered to get me a cab but I said my ride was on the way " I said as a hint

for her to hurry up.

"Im on my way " She said hanging up. I began to walk down the walkway.

"Heey!! " A guard yelled. I quickened my pace, afraid they were stopping me about Donn's wallet. The money was mainly for Shadaee but the wallet was personal.

I felt somebody grip my elbow and quickly snatched away.

" don't touch me! " I snapped turning around to face the guard who I had did my twirl dance on and the one who had hooked my bra behind him.

" I think we need to take a walk " The one in front said.

" Thats what im doing " I said with plenty of attitude "and i think not ! "

" less you plan on handing over that wallet and going down to that station I think you do "

I laughed hysterically " Am I supposed to be intimidated by yo little threat With the police ? where my phone I'll call them myself " I teased calling there bluff. I knew that they was fronting why else wouldn't they have called the police in the house. They exchanged glances and then the cuter one spoke " Look, we have a proposal "