Chapter 15- The Bad Boy is an Evil Genius

(Chapter 15- The Bad Boy is an Evil Genius)

Brody: Farrah where the hell are you?

I look down at Brody's text and laugh. Yeah like I'm gonna tell him.

This was the fourth message he had sent and I knew he'd figure out where we were eventually but until then it was quite funny. Oh what hell we were in for when he did catch up to us though.

"Another one?" Sarah chuckles from beside Lucas.

"Yeah." I smile clearing off the screen and putting my phone back up.

Sarah looked down at her phone in amusement while typing away. Hmm I wonder what that's about. Lucas looks down at what she's doing and has amusement clearly written across his face as well. Ok now I've really gotta know.

"Care to share?"

She waits a few seconds before answering me and puts away her phone but the grin never leaves her face. I raise a questioning eyebrow at her before my phone goes off indicating a notification.

I quickly pull it back out half expecting another message from Brody but am surprised when I only see a Facebook notification. I click the icon on the top of the screen and follow it to my page. When I get there I let out a laud gasp. 'She didn't!'

Oh Brody is going to kill us now.

The picture of Brody's Biebered up car is plastered on Facebook with Sarah, Brody and I tagged in the photo. Oh crap.

When did she take this?

I looked up at her in what I'm sure is a shocked face and shake my head. "We're already dead, what are you trying to do?"

I cannot imagine his fury when he sees this. Oh what will people say?

I looked back at my phone again and that's when I burst out laughing. I mean who wouldn't at this sight? Brody is going to die.

The sound of another phone ringing breaks my laughter and I look up to see Lucas texting someone on his phone. "As much as I would love to stay and see how this whole thing plays out I've gotta run. My mom needs something from the store."

Aww how sweet. He really is a nice guy getting stuff for his mom. Why can't all guys be that sweet? Sarah was definitely a lucky girl. I hope she holds on to him because Lucas needs someone good. They might be the best thing for each other.

"Ok." Sarah mumbles slightly disappointed as looks up at Lucas who is now standing in front of her.

He places a finger under her chin and leans down to giver he a sweet soft kiss on the lips and pulls away. "I'll call you tonight."

She smiles and nods at him before he turns to look at me. "It was nice seeing you again Farrah. I guess I'll see you Monday."

"You too." I smile. "See you Monday."

As he turns to leave us Sarah eyes follow him until he's out the door and no longer visible.

Wow she's got it bad.

"What?" She asks innocently when she turns back to meet my eyes.

"You really like him." I tease.

"Maybe." She smiles.

I lean back in my chair and cross my arms over my chest. Now it's time to get my answers. She can't get away from it now that Lucas gone. I want to know how this all began. How did someone like her end up with someone like him?