Chapter 22- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt. 4

(Chapter 22- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt. 4)

I can’t help how my heart swells at the sight of him. Regardless how my parents are feeling right now I am on top of the world because he’s here. I stand up from my chair and walk in the direction of my bad boy with nothing holding me back. I know it had only been barely an hour since I last saw him but it already felt like an eternity to me.

“Just where do you think you’re going?” Mom yells after me clearly in disapproval. It’s a good thing I’m not gonna let that stop me.

“Hey.” He smiles like some kind of Greek God in his fitted white t-shirt, black leather jacket and dark denim jeans.

It sure didn’t take him long to look completely irresistible. Of course it doesn’t take much for him. He’s always irresistible to me.

“Hey.” I smile back before wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning in to meet his lips. His muscled torso doesn’t escape my attention.

I give him a long passionate kiss just to show him how much I missed his presence and I think he instantly knew because he returned it with just as much passion. His hand gently brushes though my long hair and I fight to hold back the moan in my throat. Just as I start to pull away he nips on my bottom lip to tease me. I know I must have a goofy looking grin on my face right now.

“I missed you to.” He chuckles.

I look down and blush at his statement that’s when I notice I’m still wearing the same thing I had on last night. Oh no. I must look horrible. Here he is the picture of perfection and he I am still in my clothes from yesterday. I resist the urge to face palm myself and look back up at him with I’m sure is a red face.

“What?” He asks studying me.

Before answering I look back towards my cabin and wonder if it would be possible for me get by my mom and Blake without being stopped.

Wait what am I thinking? She’s my mom. Of course she’ll stop me for an explanation. Ugh she makes me so mad sometimes!

I sigh turning back to Brody and am met with his questioning eyes.

“I need to get dressed. I’ve been kind of busy since I got back.”

“I noticed.” He states looking towards Blake’s direction.

I can already feel the tension in the air between them. I hope he isn’t mad or take it the wrong way. That would not be good right now. We hadn’t even been together a week and an argument was not what we needed.

“I’m gonna go get changed and while I’m gone I think you and Blake should talk.” I say in a barely audible voice.

His eyes quickly snap in my direction and he doesn’t mask the surprise on his face. Who could blame him though? We both swore to make him suffer for all eternity.

“What?”

“I just think there was a misunderstanding between you two and I think you might like to know what he said to me.” I answer.

His face changes from surprise to serious. “No Farrah. I don’t care what he has to say and you shouldn’t either. He’ a liar and a manipulator, that’s it. You can’t believe anything he says.”

I can easily tell this is a sensitive subject for him so I quickly drop it. This is between him and Blake and it’s quite obvious he doesn’t want me in the middle of it so if that’s what he wants then that’s what I’ll do. Besides he might be right about Blake. I’m not sure yet.