Chapter 2: Family Murder

The 2 brunettes pulled out guns and the leader pulled out a large butchers knife. Your mom screamed and your dad held your mom, Arianna, and you in a tight hug. "Leave us alone!" your dad yelled, pointing at them. The leader chuckled and coldly said,"We're not leaving until we have some fun, old man." One of the brunettes shot at your dad and got him in the head, killing him instantly. Your dad fell lifeless to the floor, while your mom screamed and burst into tears.

The second brunette tried to shoot your mom, but she dove out of the way. "So you wanna play that way, do you?" the brunette said, laughing. He ran at your mom and grabbed her by the neck. He threw her at the fall and she hit it hard. She choked on some blood from the man holding her neck so tight. She lay on the floor, frozen in place. You and your sister watched in horror as the man walked over to your mom and punched her hard in the face. Your mom's hand shot up to her broken nose and she yelped in pain.

The leader walked over to your mom and pinned her to the floor. Your mom screamed in horror as the man lightly slid the butcher knife across her neck, drawing blood. He put a cloth in her mouth, muffling the screams. He sat on her waist and held the knife up above his head. "SWEET DREAMS!" he yelled as he threw the knife down on your mom's heart, killing her.

You and Arianna were crouching in the corner, crying your eyes out. The man looked at you and slowly got up. He walked toward you and you held Arianna close to your chest. She buried her head in your shirt, sobbing uncontrollably. The man walked over and caressed your cheek. You were too afraid to move. You just stood there, staring at your mother's lifeless body, her blood slowly making a puddle on the floor.

While lost in thought, the man stole your sister away from your grasp and was holding a gun to her head. The brunette cupped your chin in his hand, making you watch the fate of your sister. "I told you we would find you, (Y/N)." the leader said, smiling evilly at you, still holding the gun to your sister's head. "You wouldn't let us come with you, so we had to do what was right. We followed you. We decided we should kill you and your family. Heh, you put up a good fight, I must admit, but not good enough." he added. Your sister had a tear stained face, looking at you with pleading eyes.

"HELP ME!!!" her eyes read. You were too much in shock. You stared in horror as the man laughed menacingly and yelled,"SWEET DREAMS!" at the top of his lungs. "GET UP! HELP HER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET UP! STOP STARING AND DO SOMETHING!" you yelled in your brain. You wanted to get up so bad, but you couldn't; your body refused. You stared in horror as you saw the man pull the trigger, ending Arianna's life.

The man walked toward you, letting Arianna's body fall limp to the floor. He kneeled down and caressed your cheek again. "P-please.. l-let me g-go.." you pleaded, laying on the floor, too shocked to get up. He chuckled coldly and said,"Now now, (Y/N). I can't let you leave without having having some fun." He gripped his knife and ran it across your neck, drawing blood, just like your mother's. Tears ran down you (S/C) cheeks as the man pointed the knife at your heart. "I'm gonna have so much fun killing you. Your blood will paint the walls more than the rest." You looked to the side to see the 2 brunettes smearing your parents' and sister's blood on the wall, chuckling and grinning evilly as they did so.

"I'm sorry I have to end your life so quickly, we could have had so much fun together, don't you think?" he said, raising the knife over his head. "SWEET DREAMS!" he yelled, just as he did with Arianna and your mom, and the knife landed on your heart, killing you

Hey guys! The dress at the top is what you were wearing. Peace ✌️✨