Chapter 8

You sat at your desk, tears dripping onto the ripped up pieces of paper. "I-I can't believe...I had a chance to know who my parents were and...it's all gone now..." you said quietly. You stood up and walked to the door, your head hanging low in shame. "I shouldn't have yelled at BEN. He didn't mean to do it. He just wanted to protect me from, well myself, I guess."

As you walked into the hall, you heard footsteps stomping against the ground below you. "What in the world are they doing down there?" you wondered as you walked down the stairs.

You saw Jeff and BEN running around the couch, trying to catch one another. Jeff held a knife in his hand as if BEN was his next victim. BEN transported through multiple electronics, making Jeff scurry around the living room.

"I'm gonna get you for that, you damn elf!" Jeff yelled as he chopped his knife through the air, accidentally cutting open a pillow, making it's stuffing shoot out of it. It littered the ground, no one paying attention to it.

You balled your fists up and stomped toward them. "You're ruining the furniture! Stop this nonsense at once!" you ordered the two teens, but they paid you no more attention than they did the stuffing. You scowled at them and kneeled down. One by one, you picked up the pieces of stuffing, mumbling under your breath.

As Jeff ran beside you, still chasing BEN, he tripped over you and tumbled over. You both screamed, but Jeff's scream turned into laughter a second later. BEN was in the TV, following in Jeff's footsteps and laughing his head off. You, on the other hand, stared in horror at where Jeff's knife was. The two boys probably thought it was in the ground, but you knew they were way off.

You slowly tapped Jeff's shoulder, breathing heavily. "J-J-Jeff?" He turned to face you, wiping away his tears of joy. His smile suddenly turned to a shocked frown as you pointed to his knife, which was now inching it's way deeper and deeper into your chest.

"Oh, my God!" he yelled. BEN had the most shocked face in the whole room. You would've laughed if you weren't slowly dying. "Take me....to....EJ." you mumbled, closing your eyes. "No, no, no!" Jeff yelled, letting go of the knife and leaning over you. He lifted your, now closed, eyelids. "Jeff....just get....him..." you mumbled again, weakly grabbing his arm. He stuttered and finally got up and ran toward EJ's room.

"EJ! GET YOUR DOCTOR ASS OVER HERE!" you heard him yell. You chuckled but then coughed.

BEN teleported out of the TV and kneeled beside you. His blood dripped on your skin as he cried. He held you hand and squeezed it. "Hold on, (Y/N). It's going to be alright. Stay here. Squeeze my hand if you can hear me." You weakly squeezed and he let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank Slender! It's going to be okay. Stay with me. Jeff is going to come back with EJ and it'll be okay. I promise. Nothing is going to happen to you."

As he went on and on, you signed and closed your eyes. BEN opened them and met your gaze. "I told you not to close them! That's how you die, (Y/N)!" BEN yelled, crying even more. You stared at him, not sure what to do.

"I'm so tired...I need to sleep..." you thought, not knowing that your eyes closed again. You heard BEN snarl and you opened them again. He glared at you and did something you'd never thought he would do.

He quickly leaned down and kissed you. Your eyes widened but then slowly closed. You kissed him back, still very surprised. As he let go, you noticed a blush had appeared on his face.

He held your hand again and shook it a bit. He turned around, as if someone was standing behind him, and yelled. "HURRY YOUR FUCKING ASSES UP!! SHE'S GETTING WORSE!!" When he heard no reply, he sighed worriedly and picked you up, bridal-style. You rested your head on his chest as he ran at a surprisingly fast speed toward EJ's room.

He kicked open the door and looked around the room. EJ was in the corner, rocking back and forth, huddling his knees while Jeff was nowhere to be seen. BEN carefully laid you down on the bed and ran over to EJ.

You weakly turned your head to the left and looked at the corner where EJ and BEN were yelling at each other. Well, BEN was yelling. EJ just sat there, oil streaming down his mask. You'd guessed that he was crying. "Where the fuck were you, you idiot!? She could've died!" BEN yelled, his hands flailing all around him. EJ just shook his head and fell over on his side, still holding his knees.

BEN sighed, very annoyed, and picked him up. He shook him and yelled more. By this time, you couldn't hear anything, but you could tell BEN was yelling some rude things at EJ. He pointed to you and threw EJ toward you.

You flinched, but sat up. BEN stared at you, but then started yelling at you, also. His arms still flew around him in frustration. He walked over to you and forced you to lay down. He stomped back over to EJ and picked him up. He pointed at you again and then to the tools next to the bed.

EJ quickly nodded and, hands shaking immensely, walked over to you. EJ just stared down at you, his mask still dripping oil. BEN stood behind him, half furious, half nervous. He folded his arms in anger, but his face was worried.

"Well? Hurry up!" you heard him yell. You smiled a little. "I can hear again. Thank God." you said weakly. "What do you mean, 'I can hear again' ? You couldn't hear?" BEN asked. "Yeah. I couldn't hear for a little bit. I'm fine now." you replied, folding your hands on top of your stomach, almost touching the knife that was still implanted above it.

BEN and EJ stared for a second, but then BEN sighed in relief. "Hurry up, dude." he said, way less angry than earlier. EJ nodded and placed a mask on your face. He held up ten fingers, wanting you to count to ten. You started, but fell into a deep sleep at four.

~ BEN's POV ~

I watched her as she closed her eyes. She was so pretty, even as she slept. I sighed and began pacing around the room. As EJ worked on trying to get the knife out without killing her, I began thinking.

"What if she doesn't make it? I couldn't live without her if she died. Please let her live. The mansion changed when she arrived, but in the good way. Everyone began getting along and were actually being nice to one another. I-I love her so much and I don't know what I would do without her..."

EJ stepped away from her and walked back to his corner. He slid down the wall and hugged his knees again. "Dude, what's your problem? Where the hell is Jeff?" I asked, walking over to (Y/N). He said nothing. I sighed and held her hand.

"Please live." I said plainly. "Please live?! That's all I can do?!" I thought as I face-palmed myself. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "When she wakes up, I am so going to tell her that I love her." I said, letting go of her hand.

EJ suddenly stopped rocking and looked up at her. "You love her?" he asked. I was a little surprised at him talking, but I pretended like I didn't care. "Yeah, I love her. Who cares, right?" I said, smiling and leaning up on the wall. He chuckled a bit. "Yeah, who cares?" he said.

He stood up and brushed his shirt off. "You can go." he said in his usual calm voice. He walked over to (Y/N) and stared down at her. "Uh...okay. Tell me when she wakes up." I said, walking out and to my room.

"I hope she's okay." I said, flopping on my bed. I turned over and stared out of the window. I chuckled, remembering everything that me and (Y/N) did together. It was true. I loved her. If anyone got in my way, I would kill them. I'm not going to let anyone take her away from me.

Lel, how'd you like this chapter? I personally liked it. I don't know why... Anyways, I'm so sorry for the lack of updates. I have tons of chaired and shiat like dat. Please leave suggestions in da comments and I'll write the next chapter in, like, a week. Idk. Hope you liked ^.~ Oh, btw, sorry about the picture xD I couldn't find one so I used that one