Chapter 3: Waking From The Dead

You woke up to be surrounded with black. It was very cold and you didn't have a jacket, so you held and rubbed your goosebumped arms as you walked around. You saw a girl in the distance; she looked about the same size as Arianna. You cried and ran toward her. Suddenly, there was a bright light. It almost blinded you because it was so bright. You stopped and blinked. The girl was gone. To your surprise, the whole dark abyss was gone and it was very warm. You floated around, trying to move. You flailed your arms, trying to feel something other than air, but sadly, you didn't. It was getting so hot in that dark room. Your eyes started to go black and you passed out. Before you fully went unconscious, you heard someone. It was a man. He said,"Do me good, (Y/N). Avenge your family.."

You woke up on your kitchen floor with a start. You quickly sat up looked around. You forgot about what happened to your family, so when you saw them, you cried. You ran over to you mom and shook her. "Mom! Mom! Please wake up!" you yelled, your tears dripping on your mom's face. You let her go and huddled you knees. "What am I suppose to do now? My family's gone, I'm suppose to be dead..." you thought, crying. You remembered what the voice had said: "Do me good, (Y/N). Avenge your family.."

Then it hit you. You should try to avenge your family. You stood up and walked to the bathroom. You looked in the mirror to see your (H/L) (H/C) hair messed up, your witch costume torn, and your face and body covered in blood. You laughed at your appearance. You laughed at what you saw in the mirror. You finally released your inner monster in one insane laugh. You wiped the tears of joy from your eyes and headed downstairs to the kitchen. You went over to your white countertop, picked up the biggest kitchen knife you had, and ran out the door.

It was about midnight so no one was out; everyone was in their house, sleeping. "Perfect time to kill." you said under your breath, your insanity kicking in with every step you ran. Since you "came back from the dead",your eyesight, hearing, smelling, and running was one thousand times better than a normal person. You reached a 2 story, blue house right on the outskirts of the park. There were no lights on in the house, so that would make it easy to kill.

You saw a tree right next to a window, so you decided to climb it. You climbed the tree with skill and speed, 2 things most humans didn't have enough of. You got up the window, silently pried it open, and climbed in. You saw a girl with blonde hair in a deep sleep. You could hear her heartbeat through the wind rustling the leaves outside. You grinned evilly. You walked over to the girl's bed, tied her hands and feet to the bedpost, and said calmly,"Wakey, wakey. It's rude to be asleep when guests are here."

The girl hesitated and then she opened her eyelids quickly. She tried to get up and move, but her hands were tied. She had a shirt in her mouth so that she couldn't scream. Tears welled in her eyes and flowed down her perfectly tanned cheeks. You laughed at her struggling. You brought the knife over your head, smiled, and whispered in her ear,"Sweet dreams.."

You brought the knife down on her heart and you killed her instantly. Her blood splattered on your costume, some getting on your face. You wiped your face off and licked the blood from your fingers. Your thirst for blood got stronger as the metallic tasting blood touched your tastebuds and slid down your throat.

You were now in the parents' room. You killed the dad first, since you knew he would be stronger than you. The mom woke up and screamed in horror as she heard a scream of agony leave the dad's lips. Tears streamed down her tan cheeks just like the daughter's. You stabbed the mom in the face with your knife, hitting her from her forehead all the way to her nose. You left her there to choke on her own blood and jumped out of the window.

The pic up there ^^^ is what you look like. You look like her except for the hair color ( which is your color ), the mask looking thing, and the triangle tattoo things above and below her eyes. So just like the skin and the eyes 🙈 Peace!