4

The universe is seeming really huge right now, I need something to hold on to.

DIYANSHI'S POV

"Mrs. Diyanshi Sharma since you have already married into the Sharma family which you should be grateful of, then behave like one. Also, since you are living in my home you need to follow my orders. Did you get that?", he snorted. I didn't utter a word but just looked at him.

Dude that's rude. He is talking as if I was dreaming to be his wife.

"I hope you got it, So,

rule no.1 as you already know that you should be present in the home before 7 pm.

rule no.2  as soon as you enter the home wash yourself up, I don't want you to spread germs and dirt inside my home.

rule no.3 this is my room, your room is the one straight at left, so without my permission, you're not allowed to enter here.

rule no.4 since you are married to me you should maintain a distance of 1m from any male.

rule no.5 I haven't officially introduced you as my wife to the media so better not tell anyone that we are married. It will bring down my image.

So, these are the rules you must follow"

"Wtf, are you thinking that I feel that I am the luckiest girl in the world after marrying you? Hell no, I am also not interested to interfere in your life, enter your bedroom or tell the whole world that you are my husband. And about the curfew of 7 pm, even my ass won't follow that."

"Mind your language Diyanshi"

"I won't, you aren't my professor now."

"Diyanshi, I am just doing everything for your safety and well-being. Since grandma gave me a responsibility to take care of you and also as a husband it is my duty to do it"

"Oh please! I neither need your care or anyone else's. Also, don't try to cross my bottom line again I won't be this soft next time.", I said and left for my room.

I lay there and fell asleep after crying for a while. 

What did I do to achieve such an insult? I ain't gonna forgive him for this.

____________________________________

AYUSHMAN'S POV

I  think  I was too hard on her. But this is how I live, she needs to get used to it sooner or later. Since Radhika left I haven't spoken to women except for the people who work under me. So I guess I literally lost about how to talk to women. She's way too straightforward. It is only because of grandma that I agreed to marry her or else I haven't thought that I would ever marry.

When I saw her for the first time after the wedding because I didn't really pay attention to her at that time. But when I saw her today She seemed like a little woman in her early twenties, open-faced pretty without knowing it. 

I didn't actually recognize her that time until my eyes went towards her id and the name on it. After observing her I could just say that there is a curious style, a great sense of high voltage about her. Her vulnerable quality masks a strength even she doesn't know exists in the early twenties, open-faced pretty without knowing it.

According to what I have heard she is the most pampered child of the Sinha's. So, according to her temper and the way of talking I can feel that. Even if she is the best girl in the world I would never be able to accept her as my wife, she's just my responsibility.

 There is only one person in the whole world who can have the position of my wife in my heart even though she will never be.

In the morning when I woke up I saw her door open so I thought that I could apologize for what happened yesterday. It wasn't my fault but just in case she takes it to heart and complains to mom then I would be dead meat.

I walked towards her room door, I saw that she is putting on make-up with intense concentration and appreciation, applying lipstick and eye make-up. She is standing before the full-length mirror in her bedroom doing her make-up. She overdoes it in the style of the time: rosebud mouth and so forth. 

I knocked on her door, she turned back.

"Actually about last night....."

I was about to tell but she took her bag and walked down.

Is she still mad about what happened yesterday? But I came to apologize. Since she didn't even try to listen to me then why should I waste my time on her? Even if she wants to tell mom let her do it, I am not afraid of anyone.

_________________

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT.