7

"Keep my feet on the ground I'll keep your head in the clouds"

AYUSHMAN'S POV

When she said me about the incident the anger inside me got heated up which normally doesn't happen. I have always been a calm person. So, I was just very surprised about this.

I am the type of person who doesn't like being touched. I never allowed anyone even my mom to just casually hug me or hold my hand. I have always been very particular about these things. The only person whom I allowed or I could just put it as "my body" allowed to touch or just being clingy was Radhika.

But when Diyanshi hugged me my body responded the same way as it responded to Radhika and maybe even way better. I felt the urge to hug her back which never happened in the case of Radhika. I was started about how my body reacted.

Maybe it's because I have not been touched by any woman since Radhika left. Yes, that's the case nothing more, I convinced myself and slept still convincing myself.

When I woke up she was wandering in the house wearing headsets and mumbling something to herself. She was wearing a knee-length frock and her hair tied in a messy bun. She wasn't wearing makeup today. She looked cute. When she saw me coming she removed the headset and sat on the dining table.

"Bunking college?"

"You too", she said arranging her facial expression into a pout and frown.

"I am not a student there"

"But you are a professor. You are also supposed to be regular."

"Teaching is my hobby, not my job."

"Even then you should maintain your attendance"

"I am not  a staff in the college, I just occasionally go there and teach"

"So, you are unemployed?",    she said gulping down her milk.

"Why should I be unemployed?"

"You are not employed there which in turn means you are jobless"

"I am a businessman"

"Oh", she said eating her toast.

"I am the president there"

"Oh", she said focusing on her food.

"What do you mean by oh?"

"Oh means Oh"

"But ...You know about AR brand of cosmetics, skincare, and clothing?"

"Yeah, I just saw in a magazine days before"

"That is my company"

"Oh great! Then could I get free makeup and skincare products? and also clothes?"

"Why would I give you freely?"

"Because I am your wife. Dude don't be so petty if you don't give me for free then who would you give?"

Dude! What was that?