5

" I think the perfection of love is that it's not perfect "

DIYANSHI'S POV

I rushed to the college after grabbing a toast in my hand. I just recalled that he came to talk about last night and I was not in the mood to argue so I just left without taking any notice.

As I reached I realized that we don't have a maths class and it is only held two days a week. The days are randomly chosen by the professor.

So, I thought of taking a walk around the campus. The campus is beautiful indeed.

As I walked around a group of girls circled around me. I looked at them curiously.

"Excuse me!", I said and suddenly a girl splashed water on my face.

"Wtf, Who are you and what do you want?", I barged.

"How dare you get near Nishant?", a girl from back accused.

"Nishant? Who the hell is Nishant?"

"Stop playing innocent, we have met several girls like you", the who led the group said.

"Stop accusing me without knowing anything"

"We saw clearly that you were trying to steal our Queen's crush.", said one.

"You even sat near him", said the another.

"I clearly saw you were talking to him in the corridor near maths lab", said the other.

"You mean that guy, trust me I have nothing to do with him" 

"Still denying it bitch!", the lead girl pushed me down.

"Excuse me, just because I am being nice doesn't mean you do force yourself on me", I got up," about that guy! do you think I am blind or what? Why would I like such a hypocrite guy like him?"

"How could you such things about our Queen's crush?", the girl almost came to hit me but I held her hand and twisted it.

"Ah Ah Ah! It's hurting", she cried and girls from the back tried to pull away from my hand but I stiffen it and she almost fell to the ground crying.

"I was talking nicely before but I think you don't understand human language. I have a black belt in taekwondo , so don't be sorry if I break your bone and tell your Queen that I am not at all interested in her crush.", I released the girl's hand.

The girls held me from the back.

"You bitch!", the lead girl slapped me while I was still struggling to get out from their catch. She was about to punch me but a hand stopped her. It was Nishant with some other guys.

"What are you all doing? You all are bulling a single person. Aren't you ashamed?", he scolded him. The girls from behind released me.

"Can't you just argue normally why are you being physical?", a girl's voice came from behind.

She was beautiful with a lean figure, beautiful hair, and everything a guy would want his girlfriend.