Cheese and Witcher

I couldn't think of a better person than Phoebe Tonkin as Olivia Claire. She is just awesome and I am absolutely in love with her.

........................

"Olivia fucking Claire. Get your ass down here! You are gonna be late for school."
I jolted up from my bed and immediately hurried towards my bathroom. If there is one person that can scare the shit out of me, it's my mom. I am dead scared of her but in a good way, if that even makes sense. She is this amazing, strong and successful woman who has been there by my side since day one. You know those houses where parents scold their child when they use cuss words? Well, my mom taught me those cuss words. She has always been this cool mom for as long as I can remember. She is never afraid of anything and doesn't take shit from anyone. She taught me to become strong and stand up for myself whenever needed. I have no idea what I would have been like if she wouldn't have been my mom.

I quickly brushed my teeth, showered and hurried outside my bathroom. I have no idea why my alarm didn't go off. I cursed under my breath. Yeah, that's kinda how I express my emotions. I quickly changed into a deep neck peach tank top, skin tight black jeans and black boots. I put eyeliner and lip gloss and tried to untangle my wet hair as much as I can while hurrying downstairs. I have no sense of makeup whatsoever and it bums me out. I like looking extra pretty at some occasions and swear to god I have given it a fair shot but makeup hates me. I took mom's side in the kitchen and started making omelets for both of us. I know in most houses students of my age just grab the already prepared breakfast and head outside but I like working with mom. I know how to cook loads of dishes. My mom taught me some basic ones and I learned the others from the internet. While the egg was cooking, I placed two breads in the toaster and waited for it to pop. Simultaneously, I shaped the cooked omelets in squares. As soon as the bread was ready, I placed one on top of the omelets and flipped it. I added some cheese, my personal favorite, and on the other side I placed the second bread.

I waited for it to cook and started drinking coffee that mom already prepared. I saw her coming out of her room, her hair dripping wet and a towel around it. I was so engrossed, I didn't notice when she left the kitchen to wash her hair.

"Morning mum! Grab a seat. Bread omelets are ready." I put the prepared dish on the plate and passed it to her. We both ate in silence occasionally asking each other about the plans for today.

As soon as we were done, I grabbed my backpack and my black leather jacket and went outside. My mom took the car out of the garage and I took out my bike and we both took off. My mom is a senior manager of a steel industry and she often has to work at 'ungodly' hours. She makes huge money and everyone in her office absolutely loves her. She has a great sense of management and business and I admire her for that.

As I reached school, I parked my bike and met my friends. I have four friends, Ashley, Emma, Sofia and Mia. Ashley has beautiful grey eyes and blonde hair. She is a bit taller than me, around 5'7" I guess and she is a badass like me. Though unlike me, she loves biology and she strives to make her career in the medical field. Emma, like me, has chocolate brown eyes and dark brown hair. She has awesome sense of literature and music and she is a published writer for many magazines. She is my go to person whenever I want to watch a new movie instead of re-watching my comfort show, The Big bang Theory. I have watched the entire series like 9 times. Sofia is around 5'2" and she mostly focuses on politics and history. She hates social interactions and we basically have to drag her whenever we want to go to a party. Mia is the most mysterious one of us. She never says anything about what she wants to do in future, her passion, her philosophy, what kind of shows she likes, what are her hobbies, what's her favorite food. We don't even know where she lives and honestly, if someone tells us she is a serial killer, we won't be surprised.