Chapter 24.

Songs for this chapter

Chains - Nick Jonas

The Love Club - Lorde

Mona Lisa - Nicki Minaj

Save Me - Nicki Minaj

Break The Rules - Charli XCX

(Juan POV)

As I throw back shot after shot I finally begin to forget about him and enjoy the people I was meant to be with. When my head begins to spin I decide to go sit on the couch next my friends, including April who's letting some guy take a shots from off her tits.

"Hey babe." she says to me and lays her head on my chest. "Hey." I say and take another swig of the beer in my hand. When Chains by Nick Jonas comes on, I suddenly feel myself being pulled from the couch by April.

When we stop I see a bunch of drunk idiots swaying back and forth to the music and we join them. "I've missed you." she lays the back of her head on my chest while grinding on me. "I missed you too." I lie. I haven't missed her at all. I would give all of this and more up if I could have him one more time.

"Come with me." she slurs in my ear. When she takes my hand and guides me upstairs I take out my phone and dial his number but I can't bring myself to press call. When she brings me in a room, she pushes me on a bed and my phones falls out of my hand and I'm to drunk to see if I even pressed talk.

(John POV)

As I wait for Liam to return I walk Ashton and Sam out, clean up, and change into black pajamas and a black tank-top. I wonder what's taking him so long. I'm pulled from my thoughts when I hear my phone ring.

I hesitate before picking it up but I have to talk to him sooner or later if we're going to try to start over. When I put the phone to my ear I hear loud music but when I hear a familiar voice say "I missed having your big dick in my mouth." my heart stops. He's with April. When I hear him groan I hang up and throw my phone at the wall and start breathing heavy as the tears spill from my eyes.

I get my pillow and scream into it as hard as I can. I can't believe I was stupid enough to actually believe his cry baby act. After a few minutes of crying and cursing out Juan in my head I hear a knock at my door.

I wipe my tears pick myself and my phone from off the floor and go see who it is. When I open the door I see Liam standing infront of me with two pizzas, I large soda, and a tub of ice cream, and a iPad on top of the pizzas.

When he comes in I see that he's wearing exactly what I'm wearing. "What's all of this?" I smile. "The Liam Russo's break up kit." he says proudly, making me smile. "Which consists of?" I ask.

"Two cheese pizzas, a two liter pepsi, chocolate ice cream, and lots of Netflix." he says and my heart leaps. "Thank you so much." I say, and takes the pizzas from him with one hand and hug him with the other.

When we go upstairs to my room I cut the lights off and we both get in my bed. "What to watch first?" Liam asks and takes a piece of pizza. "We could watch American Horror Story." I say and point to it on the iPad. "Excelent choice! Which season?" Liam asks me. "Coven." I answer. The only reason I love Coven so much is because of Zoe and Kyle's relationship. It's a one for the storybooks.

When we get to episode four the pizza is gone and so is half the ice cream. When I look at my phone it shows 12:41. Thank god I had my otterbox on because it would've cracked into a million pieces. Juan obviously isn't worried about fixing our relationship if he's more worried about getting a blowjob from the same person he accused me of being.

I guess it's just time to admit it, we aren't meant for each other. "What are you thinking about?" Liam asks and when I look up from my phone he's staring directly into my eyes. "Nothing." I lie and he continues to look at me until I tell the truth.

"Ugh fine. I was thinking of my relationship with Juan, well break up." I admit. "Wanna talk about it?" Liam asks and I shake my head no. "So I was wondering." Liam says while unlocking his iPad and I see his finger shaking. Is he nervous? "Yeah?" I ask. "If you wanted to go to dinner or something? Ya'know as friends?" he asks and I look at him but he doesn't look at me.

"What if I wanted it to be more?" I ask him and he turns his face looking me in the eye intensly. After looking each other in the eye, I bring my lips to his slowly and he does the same. When our lips touch, fireworks burst in my stomach and it's like everything is moving in slow motion.

Liam throws the iPad to the side and grabs my waist, pulling me ontop of him. As I rub the stubble on his face, he runs his fingers through my hair but it's not like how Juan does it. He rests his arms on my shoulders and our tongues massage each other in perfect sync. When I feel his bulge poke he pulls away. "I don't want to take this too far, not yet." he tells me and all I want to do is laugh. Deja fucking Vu.

"Same." I say with a smile and bury my face in his neck inhaling his scent, but it's nothing like Juan's. "You sure you wanna do this?" I ask with my head in his neck. "Hell yes." he laughs in my ear and I laugh with him.

I stay in the same position until I have to pee. After taking the most glorious pee I get back in bed and lay my head on his chest and he kisses me on the head before I slowly drift off.