A/N On The Edge EXTRAS

HELLO EVERYBODY (who actually still has this in their library and is willing to read this. I'm a flop so most likely no one) so I had this dream of becoming an indie writer (I know right *flips weave* jk jk I'm poor can't afford that. *rubs scalp*) And I had this idea of redoing this story not actually rewriting this entire story I just want to like add more things and fix my grammar (I SWEAR it's gotten better) And also I'm going to mix Over The Edge with On The Edge and make it into one book so I can't wait! I'm adding parts like before John came to LA and maybe showing more of when his mom died I don't know all the details yet. And my grammar needs A LOT of work. But yeah throughout the story I'm definitely going to be adding new things and it's going to be so much fun rewriting it and looking back and also cringing at my terrible grammar (Btw don't judge my grammar from this little author's note I'm just too lazy to actually punctuate anything right now xp) And don't take this as I'm not going to update over the edge anymore because I'm definitely finishing it. I'm going to have the book on Amazon Kindle for like a dollar and I hope you guys like it! :)

Axel