Chapter 27.

Songs for this chapter

1+1 - Beyonce

Cashmere Cat ft. Ariana Grande - Adore

Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

Ed Sheeran - Photograph

Troye Sivan - Happy Little Pill

Life of the Party - Shawn Mendes 

Someone New - Hozier

Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran

Tattooed Heart - Ariana Grande

Yours - Ella Henderson

You & I - One Direction

Lost Stars - Maroon 5

(1 month later)

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Juan cheers when I open the door. "Merry Christmas, babe." I say and press my lips against his. He has on a black and white Christmas sweater with a snowman in the center only he can make look sexy, black jeans, and black converses.

"I didn't want to wait to give you this one." he pulls out a black black and hands it to me when I shut and lock the door. "What is it?" I ask before opening it. "Open it." he smiles and looks down at the box. 

When I open it and look inside my heart flutters. It's my necklace. Juan takes it out and puts it around my neck. "I'm never taking this off again." I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist while hanging from his neck. "I'm not complaining." he grips my bottom and presses his lips against mine, hard. 

As his mouth massages mine and our tongues move in perfect sync, I begin to crave more of his touch. He slams me to the wall, as our tongues ravige one another he pulls his lips away from mine. "Where's everyone at?" he asks, when I look into his brown eyes, they're wild and dangerous, nothing like I've ever seen before.

"At Julies house, we have time." I answer, and without hesitation he burries his head in my neck, sucking, and biting. I throw my head back on the wall as he continues to take me to heaven. When his lips meet mine for a second time, his grip on my ass tightens. I feel him walking somewhere but I refuse to open my eyes.

He sits me down somewhere hard and when I open my eyes I'm sitting on the dining room table. Before I could say anything, he puts his finger over my lips. "Relax" he whispers and I lie down on my back, putting my trust into him. 

He climbs overtop of me and his brown eyes meet my green ones, I just want to give him all of me, everything I am, and everything I will be. In a swift motion my Christmas sweater is above my head and on the floor along with my necklace. When he takes his sweater off, he begins sucking on my neck again. 

My back arches and the bulge in my pants grow bigger. "Someones excited" he chuckles and kisses me softly on the lips before kissing my chest and stomach until he gets to the button of my jeans. He gets off the table and aggresively rips my jeans off, pull them off ferociously and throwing them to the floor. 

I let him take control as he flips me over and rips my boxer briefs off. When I feel his tongue invade my bottom I can't do anything but moan and claw at the wooden table. Fuck he's amazing. "I love you" I moan and he chuckles. "I love you too" he says and continues to go up and down with his tongue.

 I suck in a sharp breath and ball my fists, I can't take anymore of this teasing, I want him. Like he read my mind, he stops and flips me onto my back. "What do you want?" he asks, as he begins to undo his jeans. "Fuck me" I bit my lip and a devilish crooked smile plays onto his lips.

"As you wish" he smiles and pulls out a small foil packet from his pocket before dropping his jeans and underwear. 

"I love you" he tells me while sliding the condom on. "I love you too" I reply at his flawless body. When he lines himself up with me he comes down and presses his lips against mine.