2

Nova's pov

The guy that's holding me, that has dreads, I'm gonna call him brown eyes and the one that's behind us, loads of tattoos, I'm gonna call him blue eyes. Cause I'm not calling them daddy and papa.

I already have a dad.

He might be an alcholic.

But he is still my dad.

"Since you woke up late, we're gonna put some food in your tummy then send you back to bed with a bottle" blue eyed spoke as we walked into the kitchen and towards this massive highchair.

There is no way in hell am I sitting in that!

I'm not a baby!

I'm 18!!

As he was about to sit me down in the highchair, I gripped onto the brown eyed shirt very tightly whimpering.

I do not want to be trapped in that!

The brown eyed looked at me worriedly, "You okay princess?"

I shook my head.

"Do you not want to be in the highchair?" he spoke again and I shook my head.

"Just this once you can sit on daddy's lap?"

I nodded.

Might as well try and gain their trust.

So I can escape easier.

"Okay darling!" He smiles warmly, his fangs showing. He places me on his lap once he sat down, and the blued eyed guy put a pink small plate on the table.

The plate was filled with carrot sticks, a cheese sandwich and one small chocolate chip biscuit.

I reached for the biscuit, but my wrist was grabbed by the brown eyed guy and he placed it on my lap.

"Sandwich first princess!" he spoke, giving me a stern look, he rubbed my arm.

I reached for the cheese sandwich and started to eat it.

~

"NOO!" I screamed, tears falling down my cheeks.

After they fed me the bottle, which I did struggle a lot, not wanting to be cradled and fed. But after my bottle they started to put me in the crib. The reason why I didn't want to be in the crib is..

Number one - I absolutely hate being in the crib.

And

Number two - I'll have no way of escaping because the bars are too tall.

"Sweetheart you need to go to sleep!" the blue eyed spoke, now holding me, trying to put me in the crib.

"NOOO" I screamed again, gripping onto his t shirt tightly.

The blue eyed bit his lip, looking at his partner desperately "How about you sleep in daddy's and papas bed tonight?" the blue eyed finally spoke.

I looked up at him, wiping my eyes and nodded. "Yes please!"

I can escape after they fall asleep.

"B-Bow?" I spoke "where's Bow?"

"Your stuffie?" the blue eyed spoke and I nodded "Liam can you grab her stuffie, Nova left it downstairs"

The brown eyed Liam nodded and walked downstairs, I laid my head on the blue eyed shoulder, while he walked into another room. Their room.

He pulld the covers and places me in the middle, wrapping me up and walks into his closet and a second later he comes out in tank top and pj bottoms

He pulld the covers and places me in the middle, wrapping me up and walks into his closet and a second later he comes out in tank top and pj bottoms. He gets into bed, and pulls me to his chest.

Liam walks in with Bow in his hand. I wiggle excitedly "Bow!!" I make grabby hands at him and Liam passes him to me, then walks in the closet, coming out in just pj shorts and getting into bed.

He turns on the lamp, making it dim and grabbing a book and glasses. He puts the glasses on and starts reading the book.

I close my eyes and blue eyed kisses the back of my head. "Goodnight baby!"

I hope they get to sleep fast, so I can get out.

~

After about 2 hours, both men are fast asleep. I unwrap Liams arm from around my waist and quietly and gently crawl out of bed.

Once I'm out of bed, I tiptoe towards the bedroom door and open it, and start quietly walking towards the stairs.

I get to the bottom of the stairs and turn around to see if there behind me. When the coast is clear, I walk towards the door and try to open it.

God dammit!

It's locked!!

I look around the area and see a bowl with a key in it. I grab it and unlock the door. I pull down the handle to open it but it still won't budge, I look up at the top of the door to see if there's another lock.

But instead I see a hand, pressed flat up against it.

Oh no.

I let go of the handle to afraid to turn around, I stand there for a few more seconds and finally had the courage to turn around.

I look up to see the blue eyed staring down at me, I can't tell if hes angry cause its really dark in the hall.

He takes the key in my hand and locks the door putting it up on the high shelf.

He picked me up and finally spoke.

"Your in so much trouble in the morning young lady!"

_______________________________________

Hey guys,

I hope your enjoyed the second chapter!

If you have any ideas on how you want this book to go, please comment below!

What do you reckon is gonna happen to Nova in the morning?

I might update tomorrow, but no promises. Also if I made any mistakes please do comment where I have.

Krazy K.