8

Nova's POV

I cry and Daddy gets me ready for Nanny and Gramps. Daddy and Papa got to work today, they had an emergency call. But I wanted to be with them, like there's nothing wrong with Nanny and Gramps, I love them, but I'd rather be with Daddy and Papa.

"I know sweetie. But we'll be back before you know it!" Daddy rubs my leg as he finally puts the leggings on me.

He went to grab my socks and shoes, when he left, I sat up and took my leggings off, throwing them across the floor.

I heard a sigh and daddy came back into my view, he picked up the leggings and walked towards me.

"I saw that missy!" daddy spoke.

I just huffed, crossing my arms, he attempted to put the leggings back on me, but I started struggling, making it harder for him. He finally managed to put them and then he put on my socks and shoes on.

~

I was placed into Nanny's arms, I started crying harder, struggling in her hold, Daddy and Papa leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Bye darling. We'll be back soon!" he spoke, walking towards the car.

Nanny closed the door, she ran her fingers through my hair trying to comfort me.

"How about we go in the pool today? Would you like that darling?" she spoke, walking in the living room and gramps was sitting on the sofa, watching a rugby game.

"There's my pretty baby!" Gramps cheered, he took me out of nanny's arms and cuddled me close.

Nanny went into my changing bag and grabbed a swimsuit and a swim diaper.

Gramps laid me on the sofa and Nanny walked towards me

Gramps laid me on the sofa and Nanny walked towards me. "Let's get you ready darling!"

Gramps went upstairs, probably to get ready for the pool. Nanny, took my clothes and diaper off and replaced it with the swim diaper and swim suit.

She then went to a cupboard under the stairs and grabbed a deflated arm bands and a donut floatie.

Nanny slipped the arm bands on me and blowed them up. Gramps then came downstairs with swimming shorts on and he walked towards me, picking me up.

"Ready princess?" he asked and I nodded excitedly.

~

I just finished dinner quickly because nanny said Papa will be soon to pick me up.

The front door opened and Papa walked in and I started to kick my legs excitedly from Gramps lap.

"Papa!!" I shouted, running towards Papa and jumping in his arms.

"Hiya Baby!" he smiled, lifting me up. "Did you have fun today?"

I nodded my head "I did. We went in the pool!"

"Wow baby! I bet it was so much fun!" he bounced me on his hip. "Was she good?"

"She was amazing today! Just a little angel!" Gramps spoke, getting up from the sofa.

Nanny walked in with my changing bag and a bottle filled with milk.

"Baba!" I cheered, making grabby hands for the bottle.

"For the trip home!" Nanny spoke, handing me the bottle.

"Anyway its best I get off. Thank you so much for looking after Nova!" Papa spoke, gramps gave Papa a hug and then he kissed my forehead.

While nanny gave me and Papa a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye darlings!" Nanny waved, while papa walked towards the car. He buckled me in and I started to drink the milk while cuddling Bow.

Papa got into the drivers seat and drove home.

~

James POV

I parked in the drive way and looked behind me to see Nova fast asleep, sucking her thumb.

I need to get her out of that habit.

I get out the car and open the door to her side, I start to unbuckle her then carefully pick her up.

I pick up Bow and lock up the car. I walk towards the house and unlock the door, walking inside I take mine and her shoes of gently.

I walk up the stairs and lay her on the changing table, I take of her leggings and started to change her diaper.

I'm just gonna leave her in the shirt and diaper, I don't wanna wake her up.

I pick Nova up and place her in the crib, I then grab a paci and take her thumb out replacing it with a paci. I place beside her and lift up the crib to make sure she's secure and doesn't roll of the bed.

I bend down and kiss her forehead then I walk out, closing the door behind me. I walk downstairs and sit on the sofa waiting for Liam to come home with our dinner.

_______________________________________

Hey guys,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Let me know if I made any mistakes.

Krazy k.