12

Nova's POV

I look up at daddy, pouting "please daddy!"

"No Nova. No more cookies." Daddy spoke while cleaning the pan.

"But daddy! Please!" I begged, giving the puppy dog eyes.

"No Nova, that's enough!" he spoke, turning around, putting the clean dishes away.

I scream, throwing myself on the floor and kicking my legs.

Daddy just sighed and picked me up and put me into the corner.

"You will sit here until you have calmed down." he spoke, walking back into the kitchen.

I got up and followed him.

"Nova get back to the corner!" daddy spoke.

"Nu!" I stomped my foot.

Daddy threw the tea towel over his shoulder, he picked me back up and placed me back in the corner.

All I want is one more cookie for desert!!

He walked back into the kitchen and continued putting the dishes away.

I followed him again back into the kitchen.

"Nova" he spoke, turning to face me "Get back into the corner!"

"Nu!" I screamed, I grabbed the nearest object, which was my barbie and threw it at him, which he caught. "Fuck you daddy!!"

"Excuse me!?" daddy grit his teeth "We don't say that type of language in this house young lady!"

Daddy turned me around and gave me a smack on the bum and then took me upstairs into my bedroom.

I cried all the way there, apologising multiple times to daddy. But he wouldn't listen.

He laid me on the changing table and changed my diaper and put me into pj's. He laid me into bed and gave me Bow. He turned off the lights and walked out the room.

"Daddy!!" I cried

_______________________________________

I looked at my star clock to only see its 3am. I haven't slept since daddy put me into bed. I heard papa walk in around 9pm. But he never came to check on me. He probably assumed I was asleep.

I sighed, looking at Bow.

"I can't sleep Bow. I just want my daddies" I covered my face with my hands and started do cry.

"I just want my daddies!" I started crying louder, I stand up in my crib and shake the bars.

The door opened and papa walked in "What's up baby?"

He picked me up and cradled me in his arms. He grabbed bow and walked into his room.

I looked at daddy to see him quietly snoring, I cried louder. Which woke him up.

"I sowwy daddy. I sowwy." I sobbed. He took me out of papas arm and cuddled me close.

"It's okay love. Daddy forgives you." he spoke, I held him tightly.

He placed a paci in my mouth and rocked me gently to sleep.

_______________________________________

I whined at the bright light shinning on my face.

"morning sleepy head!" papa spoke, rubbing my thighs gently. I sit up and realised that I slept on top of papas chest.

I giggled and laid back down, placing my face in his neck. He chuckled and sat up, he laid me in front of him and unclipped my footed onesie.

" Let's check that diaper!" he spoke, he pulled my pj's off and checked my diaper.

"Looks like someones a stinky girl!" he chucked. I turned my head and blushed. I turned around and crawled away from him. He just chuckled and patted my diaper.

"Let's go change you stinky girl!" he picked me up and took me to my room and changed my diaper.

He put me in black leggings and plain pink shirt and took me downstairs. He placed me in the high chair and daddy placed a plate of cut up waffles.

"Eat up cutie!" daddy spoke

_______________________________________

Hi guys,

Sorry for the short chapter!

I hope you enjoyed it!

What's your thoughts on Nova saying the F word?

Krazy k