1

~Your pov~

I dodged the attack as a crowd started to form around my attacker and I, "nice try bastard" I growled as I threw my punch and knocked them out. "Grab my ass again and regret it" I growled as I picked up my pack, I then heard sirens, the crowd dispersed as the officers walked up to me, "well shit..." I simply sighed as they sighed too, "c'mon Y/n" they spoke as I slid my pack on and got into the back seat of the car. Soon, we were down at the station, my mother talking with the chief of police as I sat in the waiting room, my leg bouncing up and down. I watched on my phone about how the Avengers once again saved the day, I glared at Tony Stark through my phone, 'fucking asshole' I mentally spoke as my mother walked up, "so, where are we moving to this time?" I asked locking my phone and crossing my arms. "I'm not going anywhere..." she spoke as she sat down beside me, "shipping me off somewhere? Figures" I scoffed, "Y/n, I can't keep doing this" she spoke as I rolled my eyes, "you're just like him...don't even want to be a part of my life" I spoke as she crossed her arms, "that is not my fault!" she raised her voice as I looked at her, "where am I going?" I asked sighing, "New York. You're gonna be staying with him" she spoke as I looked at her, "what?! Just send me to boot camp or something...anything but that" I exclaimed, "my mind is made up" she spoke as I growled.

~Time skip~

I growled as I slammed the taxi door closed, I walked down the gravel road until I came upon a gate, I pressed a button, "can I help you?" asked a voice through a speaker, "yeah, I'm here to see my dad" I spoke, "who are you?" the voice asked again, "Y/n L/n. Tony Stark had sex with my mom seventeen years ago, nine months later I was born..." I said as the gate opened, I walked down the gravel road and into the compound, I sat down at a table as Captain America walked up, "why should we believe you?" he asked as I stared at him, clearly bored out of my mind, "because, Cap-sicle...it's on my birth certificate" I said, "oh yeah, she's a Stark" Black Widow spoke as I looked at her "you could've forged it" Cap said as I sighed, "where is he?" I asked, "where's who? Who's your friend?" Tony asked walking past and into the kitchen, "you and I'm your daughter. Does the name Y/M/N ring a bell?" I asked as he stared at me, "yeah, I know who you are now...I've paid up on child support this month" Tony spoke, "and here I thought that you didn't know I existed. Whatever. You're supposed to be taking care of me...I got in a fight, back home and she sent me here...it's not the first time I've been in a fight" I explained.

"You don't even have to worry about enrolling me into school. Already graduated" I spoke as he nodded, "how old are you?" Dr. Banner asked as I looked at him, "seventeen. I have an IQ of 187 and can read 20,000 words per minute with an eidetic memory." I told him, "so...you're really smart" Cap spoke as I nodded, "I can beat chess within 40 moves.", "how?" Cap asked as I looked at him, "I can analyze your moves and make a prediction on what move you'll make next", "so you basically profile like Criminal Minds" Black Widow spoke as I nodded, "think of me as a female, sexier, more angry Dr. Spencer Reid" I said, "well, you can have the room beside Peter, follow me" Tony spoke as I grabbed my bags and followed him. We walked through a hallway and that was when I ran into someone, "Hey watch where you're going asshat" I spoke as I looked up and was met with a pair of emerald green eyes. I knew who this was, he tried to rule Earth four years ago. He glared at me as I glared at him. He had murderous intent laced in his eyes and I knew I had the same look in my eyes. "Who's your friend Stark?" asked Thor as Loki and I glared at one another. "My daughter, she'll be living with us" Tony replied, "c'mon Y/n," Tony spoke as he grabbed my arm and dragged me away from the two Asgardians.

Once in my room, I stretched, looked around, and then looked at Tony. "If you need anything, let one of us know" he spoke as he walked off, 'this will be interesting' I mentally spoke as I began to unpack my clothes. Once completely unpacked I fell back onto my bed with a loud sigh. I pulled out my phone, put my earbuds in, and started listening to music. 'I have to stay here until I learn to stop getting into fights. I barely listened to her back home, what makes her think that I'll listen to him?' I mentally growled. I then sighed as I got off my bed, I then began to explore the compound until I found the sparring room. I watched as Captain America and Winter Soldier spared together. The Winter Soldier blocked the Captain's attack, "nice work Buck" Captain spoke as the man with the metal arm smiled a little and then looked at me, "that's Y/n. Tonys daughter" Captain spoke, "I counted at least ten different faults..." I said as Bucky cocked his head to the side, "not from you, Cap's footing was off. He allowed you to win" I said as Bucky looked at him, "please. Just Steve" Cap spoke as I shrugged, "his enemies won't let him win..." I said as they stared at me, "did you let me win Steve?" Buck asked as Steve stammered, "so you guys spar here?" I asked as Steve nodded, "it's the training room..." Steve explained, "I wanna fight someone," I said taking my earbuds out. "You...wanna fight one of us?" Buck asked as I nodded, "all right" Steve spoke as he gestured for me to stand in front of him. "I don't wanna spar with you..." I said as he cocked his head slightly, "I wanna spar with Loki...hand to hand, no illusions, no weapons" I spoke as they blinked a few times.