6

-Time skip to when everyone who isn't an Avenger leaves-

~Your pov~

Bucky and I sat on the couch, I was kind of laying on him and he was talking to Steve about something, I wasn't really paying attention because I was too busy thinking. "All right!" dad spoke pulling me out of my thoughts, "time for cake" he spoke as he smiled, "cake?" I asked sitting up, "yeah, this was your birthday party doll" Bucky spoke as I looked at him, I smiled and lay my head on his chest, "it's been an awesome one" I mumbled as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. Loki had come back from wherever he had gone and he was holding his favorite book. I could tell he was angry about something, when his eyes landed on me his face softened and he had a brief hurt look in his eyes, he just tore his gaze from me and took a seat. Thor came back and sat beside his brother. My dad brought out the cake that held two candles on it. A one, and an eight. "Happy birthday to you" he started singing as I laughed, then everyone else except Loki started singing along. "AND MANY MORE!" Nat sang loudly when the others had finished, "ON CHANNEL FOUR!" Wanda sand after Nat as I laughed again. "Make a wish!" Steve spoke as I giggled, I closed my eyes, and lightly blew the candles out. Everyone then cheered, I watched as dad took some icing off and then quickly smeared it on my face. 

"OH, IT'S ON!" I shouted as I grabbed some icing and chased him. "Oh! Too slow!" he shouted as he dodged me, I had gotten him eventually and then both of us laughed. "Happy birthday baby girl" he spoke as he hugged me and kissed my forehead. "All right! Let's eat some cake" I said as he chuckled, "we can hand out presents as we eat the cake" he told me as I nodded. "Who wants to go first?" he asked. Everyone then handed me some presents, "all right Tony, give her the gift" Sam spoke as I looked at my father. "FRIDAY, bring in the present" dad spoke, "Of course sir," FRIDAY said, the suit dad and I worked on walked in and opened. 

You can change the colors if you want

You can change the colors if you want...like when I reread this in the future I'm probably gonna imagine it as Blue, Black, Red, and White...those are my main colors...or maybe purple...I'M GETTING OFF-TOPIC! If you wanna keep the colors the same in your head, go for it...-Hoshi

I smiled, "it's awesome dad" I smiled as my dad did a little bow making me giggle. "Loki your turn" dad spoke as Loki looked up at him and then at me, Loki's cheeks grew red slightly, "I-I misplaced it..." he spoke as he ran his hand over his favorite book, 'should've expected' I mentally spoke as I smiled at him, "it's fine..." I told him as he looked at me, "no it's not" dad spoke as I looked at him, "dad...it's fine, really. Trust me...this birthday could not get any better...at least you guys remembered...Shaun never cared...and mom was always busy. So..." I spoke as I smiled at all of them, "thanks for making this birthday one to remember," I said as they all smiled. Even Lokie gave me a small smile before turning his gaze to the floor. After a few hours we all retired to our rooms, Bucky gave me a good night kiss before going to his room. I was removing my makeup when there was a knock on my door. I walked over to my door tripping over my heels, "ugh..." I groaned as I got up and dusted myself off, I opened the door and saw Loki, "here...this is your present...I-I just didn't want to give it to you in front of the others" he told me as he handed me his favorite book, "it's Edgar Allen Poe mixed in with some Shakespeare..." he told me as I looked at him in shock. 

"This is your favorite book..." I told him, "yes that's true" he nodded as I stared at him, "and...you're just giving me this?", "yes, because I lo-...I want you to have it" he spoke as I cocked my head slightly, I could tell by his microexpressions he was telling the truth but he was also hiding something from me. "I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you...Thor says I don't know how to act sometimes and I feel as though he might be correct from time to time..." he explained as I stared at him, "have you ever...played a video game?" I asked as he cocked his head and shook his head. I chuckled, "c'mon in, I'll teach you how to play Mario Kart Eight," I told him as I moved aside, he walked in, we sat down on the couch, I turned on my Switch, handed him the joycon, and taught him how to play.