bath time pt 1

Y/n pov

I Walked back into the house to see all the cat's kind of huddle around together. That's weird but at least they're getting used to the place, I hope. Walking over to the kitchen counter I place the bags down and started to get everything out of the bags. After putting away the cat food and setting up the kitty litter. Well now I think about it maybe I should give them a bath I don't think that my mum would have washed them. Looking over at them they were still huddle in a circle. As if they were talking to each other but who am I to judge. Walking over to them as I did most of them looked over at the sometime creepy... I crouched down in front of them "so who's first" I said most of them looked at me in confused. Until Ben hissed at me and ran away. 

I watched as ben ran off down the hall. I looked back at the other cats, but they also have ran off. I sighed as I pushed my hair out of my face. alright where the hell did they run off to. they couldn't of gone far. I walk down the hallway that ben ran down, and opened the second door to the left. after turning on the light, I walked over to the bathtub and started running it. 

ben drowned pov:

I ran down the hallway to get away from that person. no way in hell am I getting a bath. water and me don't mix. I turned into the first open door I found. a bedroom, nice now I will just get under the bed and I should be find. 

a/n:

special thanks to my sister @Mia_1254  for helping me write this chapter. also updates will be really slow.