bathtime cliffhanger

(Y/n) pov:

Sighing, I stood up from the floor. Alright, it's time to find another one or two. 

Leaving the bathroom, I turned to my left and walked down the hallway. I started humming a random song that was stuck in my head. 

Then I heard it a crash and hissing sound coming from the kitchen. I quickly picked up my pace. And got to the kitchen door. 

Opening the door, I am met with Jeff on the counter trying to get a knife out of the knife block, Jane Hissing at him. Toby and Lj are in the pantry trying to get into containers
O

f food.

"No no no" running over to Jeff, I pick him up, holding him in my left arm. He thrashed around alitte but stopped when he noticed he couldn't get out of my hold. Walking over to Toby and Lj. I picked up Toby as he was trying the hardest to open the containers.

"Alright, you two are next." Jeff hissed at me as if to protest. While Toby made a sound akin to laughing. It sounded creepy.

Walking down the hall and back into the bathroom. I went shut the door, but before I could, Jane slipped into the room. " Oh, hello there, I didn't notice you follow me,"

She jumped up onto the counter and sat there. "Alrighty, let's start." I put both of them into the tub.

A/N
Hello everyone, guess who's back. I randomly remembered this book and decided I should probably update it, haha. Anyway, thanks to my sibling i_haveno_idea1 for helping me write this. Now I think it's time for me to disappear again for about a year or something.