Cats

(M/n) pov:
"Hello" I said opening the door to my place with the box of cats in my hand. "Hello mum" said (s/n). "What do you have there mum" said (y/n) pointing to the box in my hand. "Umm right (y/n) can you go get the bags of food out of the car" I said with a small smile on my face. "Ok!" (Y/n) said while walking out the door. "(S/n) do you want them" I said while opening the box so (s/n) can see them.
(S/n) pov:
I looked into the box. I saw a hand full of cats. Then I looked at my mum then the cats. "No, sorry I don't really like having animals running around my house"I said just then (y/n) walked into the house with the bags in her hands.

TIME SKIP BY KILLERS

No ones pov:
(Y/n) was getting ready to go home. When her mum came up to her with the box." Hey (y/n) said (m/n) "yes mum" said (y/n) "here take this" said (m/n). "Ok bye mum, bye (s/n) said (y/n).bye said (s/n) bye said (m/n)

(Y/n) pov:
I put the box in my back seat. I got in the front.

TIME SKIP TO YOUR HOUSE

I got out of my car with the box under my arm. I open the front door. I put the box on the floor in my living room. I went into my kitchen to get a drink.

Slenderman pov:
I was doing paper work then next thing I new. I was in a box with Toby , Jeff, hoodie, masky, Jane the killer, BEN downed, ej and lj but they were cats. I "looked" at my hands but they were paws. I "looked" around everyone was asleep and we were in a box. I hear foot steps coming. The foot steps stop right next to us they open the top of the box. There stand a women. She looked like she was in her late 30s early 40s. She then picked up the box.

358 words wow
Hope you enjoyed
Please vote, comment and follow
Bye~bye 😘