Bath time pt2

(y/n) pov: 

alright, the bath is ready now I just gonna fine them. I walked out of the bathroom, and looked down the hallway.  I couldn't see any of them whelp this to going to take a bit. Walking to my bedroom I started to look around. looking under my bed, I noticed ben. I slowly reach out to grab him. rapping my hands around his torso and pulled him out. Ben starts to wiggle around trying to get out of my hold "Hey Hey came down I won't hurt you" I said trying to clam him down. I slowly walked out of my room. the whole time ben tried to get out of my grip. I looked down at him, he must really hate water.  I walked down the hallway until I made it to the bathroom. I walked into the room. this is when ben really tried to get out of my arms. I slowly sat down next to the bath. "ok, I'm gonna slowly put you into the water" I say while lifting ben up and into the bath. 

Ben seemed to freeze up at the sight of the water going as stiff as a rock. I put him all the way into the water that's when he started to freak out slashing around " ah no stop your going to get water everywhere" I said trying to get him to stop. I pick him up again but only lift him up to where the water just touches his paws. I hold him there until he gets comfortable. then I slowly put him back into the water. he seems to be a little bit more comfortable but I could tell he was still really scared. I quickly got to work. knowing ben would like to get out of the water as quick as he can. I pick up the cup that was sitting on my vanity, and scooping water into it. and pour it on ben, making sure I don't get his head wet. I grab the cat shampoo and pour it on his back. I slowly massaging it in. 

then I grab the cup and went to pour more water on him. when I noticed that ben was a calmer then he was when I started this. I smiled, happy that he is starting to trust me. I pour the water on him and pick him out of the bath. I put him on the fluffy towel I had beside me and started drying him. once I finished drying him, he ran out the door. 

hey, everyone who should be next ?