Paradise

Once I made it to the top of the stairs, I looked over to the left

Once I made it to the top of the stairs, I looked over to the left. Tony's bedroom door was wide open, and all I could see was that golden bed frame with silky cream bedding and that gold vanity Elvira always sat at. With no question, I turned the other direction and over to the right wing of the mansion, where all the other bedrooms were. I waltzed over to the first room that caught my attention and carefully sat on the bed.

It's not that I hated being here, the mansion is beautiful and grand; a dream to most. But not to me. This isn't my dream. This was another woman's dream and I just took it from her or maybe...I just saved her the trouble. I hung my head low so my hair could cascade over my melancholy expression. My head shot up once I heard two knocks on the doorframe," There she is—" Tony set Ama down as she rushed over to me," Mommy lets go outside!"

I grinned at her excitement and kissed the top of her head," In a minute. Go search for a room you want to sleep in okay?" She nodded her head and returned me a smile," Okay!" She ran off down the hall with Daisy in her other hand. Tony swiftly walked in and stood in front of me. I didn't look at him. I only fiddled with the fabric of my dress," What's the matter pussycat?" I let my hair fall over my face again still messing with my dress.

Suddenly, I could feel Tony squatting down in front of me, until his knees finally hit the floor. He placed his elbows on either side of my thighs and rested himself on them," Marina?" I glanced down at him as he was already gazing up at me. He raised my dress up from my thigh and placed a kissed on my exposed skin," What's the matter huh?"

We both sat there silent until I exhaled the breath I was holding in," This is not who I am—This isn't me Tony," I rubbed my temples to relax my nerves," I came in and took another woman's place—I don't want Ama to look at me as someone's mistress."
"Jou're right...That's not who who jou are."
Tony continued to look up at me," Jou are a beautiful, kind, hardworking woman that caught my eye," He pointed to his eye with no scar," My good eye." He chuckled which made me smile slightly. He placed another kiss to my thigh," What can I do to make my woman happy?" As he gazed at me waiting for an answer, he lifted my legs and scooted me closer to the edge of the bed. He lifted one of my legs over his shoulder and placed small kisses down my inner thigh.

My body began to shiver as he inched closer and closer to my panty line," Mommy!" I pushed Tony back from me and pulled down my dress as I flashed Ama a huge grin," Outside mommy—Lets go!" I glanced at Tony who had a huge smirk on his face. We both stood up straight. He wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed me on the lips," I have some work to do," He glanced down at his watch," They should have dinner ready in about an hour okay?"

I nodded my head and watched as he left the room, ruffling Ama's hair as he walked by. Ama grabbed my hand as we walked down the stairs, passing by the fountain and out the back entrance of the mansion. When we arrived outside to the back garden, Ama couldn't contain her enthusiasm," Mommy we're princesses!!" She let go of my hand and paraded around the garden fountain, spinning Daisy around in her hands chanting,'We're Princesses' the whole time.