A class and their screams

Now that successfully scared enough people on their own, I am going to scare a whole class room. It was already late and classes would start any minute. I was making my way invisible to class 1B classroom. I was just around the corner to get into the right hallways when all of the sudden I could hear the beeping from my earpiece.

Power Loader: Nezu is close to breaking through all the traps we put up.

Me: So he is basically close to regaining control over the UA system?

Power Loader: Yes and there is nothing I can do to stop him.

Me: *Sigh* I have the phone you guys prepared for me with me.

Power Loader: Can you?

Me: Of course leave that to me.

Power Loader: He will be done in about 5 minutes.

With that our little call ended. Since I didn't want Nezu to get into the system and regain full control over it again, I quickly got the phone out which I got from the support department third years. It was specially designed to make hacking easier. So once I got my phone I started hacking and interfering with Nezu's hacking. I laid some more traps and a couple of death traps for his pc. The moment he triggers one of them, his PC will be toast.

This should be enough!

I was sure with all the traps that I laid out for him, that he would either fry his PC main board or it would take him a couple of hours. If he managed to succeed to bypass them which I doubted, then we would be done with the whole haunted thing.

Now then, let's continue where I stopped...

Oh right class 1B and Vlad King!

I put the phone away and went to the class. Putting my head against the door, I could hear that the class has already started. This was all going too perfect. A class and his homeroom teacher, all in one place. How lucky I was!

Now let the show begin!

Welcome to UA the haunted house!

3rd POV:

Izuku was standing in front of the door preparing himself mentally and slipping into the roll he was about to play. A poltergeist.

Once he put the voice changer on, he was sure to stay with the voice of a six year old child for a more dramatic effect. After that he slowly opened the door and stepped in.

Vlad King: Who of you opened the door?

Awase: No one, it just opened by itself.

Kendo: Maybe the door is broken.

Vlad King went to the door and was about to shut it if not for izuku slamming it shutt in front of him.

Vlad King: Is any window open?

Kodai: No, Sensei.

Vlad King (whispering): Weird....

He went back to his desk and was about to go back to teaching his class. Izuku opened the door again.

Vlad King: Looks like the door is really broken. I will need to report this to Nezu.

The teacher stood up and went to close the door. Once he was nearly there, Izuku took the chance and took the teacher's chair and threw it with 20% of OfA against the wall right next to the door. Vlad King had no chance in turning around and knowing what was about to happen.

Kendo: WATCH OUT!

However it was already too late and so the chair hit the wall and shattered to the ground not only that but the door slammed shut in front of Vlad King again. Izuku had his quirk powered up and thanks to his costume no one could see him or the green lighting all around him.

The ghost better known as Izuku then took the chalk and began writing something on the chalkboard.

Shoda: Sensei?

Vlad King: What on earth?

Komori: Who is this?

Me (6 year old voice): help

I continued writing on the chalkboard. First one was written big all over the board. He than used his quirk and covered the whole chalkboard with it.

Honenuki: I don't like this.

Me (6 year old voice): help

Vlad King: What help do you need?

Everyone was frozen in place as no one could believe what just happened. They had a ghost in the room.

Tokage: Are you stuck here?

Me (6 year old voice): help

Monoma: What bullshit is this!

Rin: Stop being rude to the spirit.

Monoma: I am telling the truth! This is clearly a prank from class 1A!

Me (6 year old voice): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Izuku than screamed in his little six year old voice and quickly shattered every single window in the room. Not only that but he began shattering all the lightbulbs too. The students in the room began screaming and panicking. Everyone stood up from their chairs and ran towards the wall behind Vlad King.

Izuku then took all the chairs and began throwing them all around.

The students looked more than scars and if this was not enough, Izuku took one special grenade filled with blood out of his pockets and threw it on the ground. It exploded immediately by impact and covered an entire area with blood. Some of the students went unconscious by the look of it others were now screaming.

Me (6 year old voice): Why did you save me?

Me (6 year old voice): WHY?!

The door to the classroom opened and a couple of support course students came in. They were also invisible to the humans eyes and they had candles, black candles to be precise in their hand and were chanting something.

Vlad King: NOPE, NONONONONONO NOPE!

Vlad King: I am not dealing with that shit!

This was enough for Vlad King to give in and ran out of the room with the rest of his students. They even took all the unconscious ones out.

After they exited the room, Izuku and the other support course student fell to the ground laughing.