Now you see me.. now you don't!

Today was the day.

Everyone was in their costumes and covered in animal blood laying on the ground. As for me and the support course we were up and ready. They worked on a ghost costume for me since thought it would be funny.

However, it was not any ghost costume, no, this costume allowed me be invisible if I wanted to

However, it was not any ghost costume, no, this costume allowed me be invisible if I wanted to. It was hence a literal ghost costume. I loved it and I thought it also looked funny. They on the other hand found it funny and cute on me.

Anyways, the support class worked very hard to get the whole school to look like a battlefield and straight out of a horror movie. Every hallway was covered in fake blood and not only that but they also managed to get some real corpses from I don't know where. My only hope was that they did not went to a graveyard and just dug them up.

Once the setting was done, we decided to sleep in the school and wait for everyone to arrive. Funny enough that my own teacher and his husband including their friend Midnight were the first one to arrive. What was more fun was that their own son Hitoshi was in the plan and wanted to scare them too.

Me in Hitoshi were watching them walk towards the school.

Me: You sure you want to do this?

Hitoshi: Totally.

Me: Okay and remember nothing will happen to you as long as you are wearing the special costume made from the support course.

Hotishi: Don't worry about me.

Me: How can I not? I mean you are going to fall down a from the fifth floor.

Hitoshi: I will be fine.

Me: Okay.

Once we saw them go to the teachers entrance, me and Hitoshi went for the stair case where they would need to come up.

Me(whispering): Ready?

Hitoshi(whispering): Yep.

We could hear them laughing and everything this is until we got the go from Power Loader who was watching the surveillance cameras. After that, Hitoshi climbed over the railing and let himself fall down without a single word.

The thing he was wearing were more than shock absorbing and since I tried it out myself, I knew that they worked. Nonetheless, it was a scary experience. The important part was that he would not get injured. For a better scare I gave him a pill that would stop his heart rate and slow it incredibly down. He would look like that and he would also not have any pulse for a good 15 minutes after that he would be fine again. In reality, it was an extreme tranquilizer mixed with a sleeping effect pill.

Now topping this one off too he had some real animal blood fill jacket and the moment he would hit the ground splat splat style it would also do the splat splat marks. Now there was this problem with his head. In order for him to not get injured at all, he was wearing a hoody under the jacket and he had the hood over his head.