Teacher? Nah they are all gone!

I was still in the class room with about 5 other support class first year students and we were still on the ground laughing until Power Loader reached out..

Power Loader: I hate to break your moment of fun but the other teachers just arrived in the teacher's lounge.

Me: Okay.

Power Loader: I love how Vlad King just ran out screaming like a girl.

Me: Did you hear his class?

Power Loader: Yes and it was genius.

Me: Did you see them?

Power Loader: Of course and I got everything on tape.

Me: Great! I want a copy of that!

Power Loader: I have 42 copies already.

Me: HAHAHAHA

Power Loader: It was genius the way they ran out and back in just to get their unconscious classmates.

Me: I am sorry for breaking things especially when I know that you will need to replace them.

Power Loader: To sweat over it kid, I knew that something like this might happen the moment I agreed on doing this with you.

Me: Oh and how is Nezu?

Power Loader: His PC just got fried and his phone too.

Me: Pffff

Power Loader: What did you do to it? I never seen something like that.

Me: Oh I just prepared some traps for him that would ruin the motherboard.

Power Loader: HAHAHAH sounds just like you. I can't believe Nezu fell for something like this.

Me: I didn't think that it would work that well.

Power Loader: I suggest you get there before they go out of the room.

Me: Thanks.

After that I turned the invisibility ability of my costume off.

Sakura: What is it, Izuku?

Me: You guys ready for another stunt?

Solder: Of course we are.

Me: Okay then let's go to the teacher's lounge.

Before we exited the room, I took a piece of chalk with me.

Next stop teacher lounge.

We were walking down toward the teacher's office. Every single one of us was invisible again, they even put the candles away so that they wouldn't be seen.

Solder: So what's the game plan?

Me: How about a pentagram and some summoning shit?

Sakura: Do you really think this will be enough?

Me: Don't you remember how Power Loader referred to Nezu?

Ohm: Oh I know! Did he say he was Satan himself?

Me: Exactly.

Sakura: Oh I know where this is going.

A smile began forming in my face. It was not any smile, it was a Cheshire smile.

Solder: We are here.

3rd POV:

Ohm opened the door to the teacher's lounge very slowly making a creaking sound.

Snipe: Huh?

The cowboy hero was pointing his gun towards the door.