Nearly over... Too bad this was to much fun!

Now that I almost scared every single one of my victims on the list, all I had to do was sneak into class 1A and make them scared. First lesson we had was hero training with All Might and so I knew that he would be with them together at ground beta.

I double tapped the earpiece that I had to speak with Power Loader, there was one thing I needed him to do.

Me: Power Loader do you copy?

Power Loader: Yes?

Me: I am currently heading towards the gym.

Power Loader: Ground beta, right?

Me: Yes.

Power Loader: They are all there.

Me: I know.

Power Loader: So what can I do for you?

Me: Can you make a black out the moment I enter the room?

Power Loader: Leave that to me!

With that, our short conversation ended. The support course teacher hold on to his words. As soon as I entered the room, the lights went out. It was pitch black inside. As soon as I stepped into the room, I shut the door behind me and even locked it.

Jiro: Did someone hear that clicking sound?

Shoji: I did too.

Jiro: Do you know where it came from?

Shoji: It can be nearly everything.

Jiro: True but I have a bad feeling.

Uraraka: Me too. I mean Deku isn't here yet.

Iida: He might be sick and as such, it is wise for him to stay in bed.

I was certainly not sick but more on a hunt and I was sure that this will be fun in a couple of minutes.

Momo: Can someone please turn the light on again.

Fumikage: We will.

3rd POV:

A couple of minutes later, they realized that the light switch didn't work at all.

Fumikage: The light switch doesn't work.

The heroes began to panic slightly as they began thinking that this might me another villain attack.

All Might: Calm down! Why? Because I am here!

Bakugo: That fucking isn't reassuring!

All Might: I can protect you all!

Tsuyu: Sensei, you can't see anything in the dark too, can you?

All Might: No young Asui, I can't.

Mina: HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIGHT SOMETHING WE CAN'T EVEN SEE!!

Izuku was watching them close and then went to a position of the room where he knew the echo would make it impossible for Jiro to locate him. Not only that he would also run using OfA. Not wanting to waste any time longer, he took his voice changer and put it on. For some reason he liked his voice as a six year old child. Only problem was that Bakugo might recognize it but he was sure that that angry Pomeranian never payed him much attention. As long as he didn't use Kacchan he would be good.

Then Izuku began singing. As soon as the students and the teacher in the room heard the voice, their hair began standing up slightly. Even thought they could hear a person they couldn't see the responsible person especially not the child.