7 years later

Everyone is in a complete frenzy. Hermione and Angelina helping each other with their hair. Mrs. Weasley is shouting at George and Ron to finish dressing, while Harry helps Ginny zip up her dress. I smile watching them, just as awkward as they once were doing this routine at Bill and Fleur's wedding while we all attended hogwarts. I stood silently examining the room and the people who I loved most being as absolutely as hectic as possible and I couldn't help but tear up knowing the love I was being surrounded by.
"You are suspiciously silent" Krisy peaked from behind me. I turned my head at meet her gaze her green eyes filled with tears and so were mine.
"I wish they were here" my voice cracked with each word.
"I know me too" Krisy always towered over me but especially now in her heels. She rested her chin on the top of my forehead. 
I missed our parents so much. I missed them especially on the days like these. Days filled with joy, love, laughter, and pure chaos. They would have loved all of it. We finally pull apart and I give her a soft smile.
"I brought a plus one... and my plus one brought I plus one I hope you don't mind it"
I move my head to look quickly behind her and I see Draco standing tall in a all black suit. I never liked him but I know Krisy loves him and I tolerate him for that reason alone. He starred at me blankly and I was about to fix my lips to say a snarky remark but then I see Blaise out of the corner of my eye. My face lit up completely mirroring his. I run up and throw my arms around him.
"You came!" I spoke softly.
"I've been busy since leaving hogwarts but I got news of you wedding the ginger and I made sure to clear my schedule"
I took a moment looking at his face and tears of joy began to blur my vision. Blaise laughed. Merlin I missed his laugh.
"You have gone soft on me I see"
"Oh shut it! I'm so happy you are here, I mean it."
He smiled at my words but I can see the sadness behind his eyes. I know he had hopes that it would be me and him someday and I can't pretend as if for a moment I felt the same way.
"Well I should be letting you finish getting ready now..." he slowly said as he abruptly let go of my hand.
My chest felt heavy. I didn't love him that way anymore but I know he must still feel the same way. I smiled and nodded not sure what more to say to him and he turned towards the doorway with Draco to go take their seats outside. I turned to face Krisy fixing my lips to let out a huge sigh but I hear him call my name once more so I quickly turn my head.
"Save a dance for me tonight will ya" he smiled.
"Always"
Blaise and Draco finally left the room and Ron and George both stood at my side silently.
"Someone still fancies you" Ron snorted. I quickly elbow him in his gut.
"That one hurt I just ate" he groaned holding his stomach tightly.
"You always have 'just ate'" George laughed.
George grabs my hand to hold in comfort.
"The two of you have come a long way, but I always knew it would end exactly like this"
I smiled "your twin is an ass 90% of the time ya know"
"Use to be 100% of the time, you make him a better man" we both laughed.
"You and Angelina are next I hope"
"I wanted to marry her ever since she knocked me off my broomstick at my very first quidditch practice, just waiting for the right moment" I smiled and squeezed his hand tightly.
"Your anxious I can tell, here have a chocolate frog to calm your nerves always makes me feel better" he opens his palm and before I had the chance to grab it the frog jumped away and Ron's face fell into a frown. I couldn't help myself and I threw my head back with laughter.
"Not nervous as much when I have my two best boys surrounding me! How do I look" I gave a little twirl where I stood. My dress was a light green with tiny flowers embroidered throughout. It was a ball gown dress and I had to admit I felt quite beautiful in it.
"You look lovely" they both spoke at the same time. George gently kissed my check and Ron did the same. I threw my arms around their necks.
"Now you will never be getting rid of me!" I laughed.
"I think it's time Montague" Ron said "well soon to be Weasley" hearing those words made my face flush red. I was so happy.
"We will see you out there" the boys left, and then it was just me.
Krisy ran off to help Mrs. Weasley with last minute things. I stood alone, softly crying wishing my mom was here to help stick these stupid last hairs in to place, wishing my dad was here to lock his arms in mine and tell me how beautiful I looked. I hear footsteps approaching. I turn my head to see Mr. And Mrs. Weasley.
"Oh dear! Let me help you pin that curl back." My face lit up as she rushed to my side. I locked eyes with Mr. Weasley and he starred at me silently.
"There much better" she gently taps the top of my head. "I'll just leave you to it now, I'll see you outside dear you look amazing"
"Thank you Mrs. Weasley... for everything" he faced turned red. I knew she appreciated that. I turn my gaze back to Mr. Weasley.
"You- you look beautiful" his eyes begin to fill with tears and my eyes began to mimicked his. "You look so much like your mother and father... it's- it's comforting."
He pushed back my hair and admired my face. I cried because in some odd way It was like as if my father was doing it.
"Ready?"
I nodded at him and he extended his arm for me to lock mine with his. We headed outside surrounded my beautiful flowers and the cool breeze hitting our face. Everyone stood. I glanced at each face, each friend, my family. I looked at the alter to see Fred. His grin was wider than I've ever seen before. We finally make it to the front and before Mr. Weasley let's me go he leans to whisper in my ear. "They would be so proud of you, I'm positive they are here in spirit" he kisses my check and let's me go. I can no longer contain my tears. Fred uses the back of his hand and aggressively wipes my face. Our family laughed and it certainly did help calm my nerves. I got through the vows with no tears to my surprise, and even more surprising Fred couldn't get through his.
"I'm undeserving of you Montague, and I will spend ever day of the rest of my life trying to prove myself worthy of your love" I look around to see Hermione, Angelina and Mrs. Weasley softly crying. Even Ron and Harry were shedding tears. As we said our 'I do's' everyone cheered as Fred pulled me in for a long passionate kiss. My face burned as I ached for more. We celebrated and danced the night away Krisy and Draco left the festivities early and I had a feeling it was because of how stunning she looked in that dark green slit dress. As the night came to an end Fred grabbed my hand pulling me to the side.
"I have something I want to show you"
"This should be interesting"
I see him pull out that funny map he once showed me. He pulled out his wand to open the man and wrapped his arms around me in a way for the map to be inches away from my face.
"See that's us right now! Watch it change"
The map showed Fred Weasley and Laila Montague and then suddenly my last name disappeared completely and Weasley took its place. I look up at him with tears in my eyes.
"I love it when I make you cry happy tears"
"I love you Fred... I love you so much" I continue to kiss him through each word.
"And I love you, here's to forever my love"

*authors note*
I wanted to give the story a proper ending and I hope I did you all some justice! I have been working on a actual book lately that has been taking up a lot of my time and I want to start publishing it on wattpad soon and I would love all of your support! It is my own made up world with my own made up characters my goal is to have more POC representation as well as lgbtq representation with that story. It's near and dear to my heart and I will be releasing the first chapter soon! I can confidently say my writing has gotten incredibly better and never in a million years would I have expected all of the love and support on my first story! I truly Appreciate you all so much ❤️ thank you for coming on this journey with me!