Stuck between a wall and a hard place

Yesterday was exhausting. I am avoiding Krisy like she has a cold. I cant even go into the common room without seeing her and Fred all over each other. And how can we forget how Ron hates me now. I run into Hermione on my way to the great hall. "Mione ! wait for me." I called after her. She turns to look at me and turns her head quickly to pretend she never saw me. Really, she hates me too? You think she would be happy I am not with Ron. I run up to her to grab her arm. "hey what's Wrong with you? I didn't do anything Hermione why are you pretending I don't exist.." she looked shocked that I would even ask her that. "really you didn't do anything? Harry told me you were snogging Ron at the ball" she said with a look I have never seen before in her eyes. I was honestly afraid. "Hermione he kissed me... he asked me out and I told him no... he is my best friend and now he hates me please don't do this... I like to think we are friends... and I could really use one right now." I whispered to her. Out of the blue I hear Fred calling for me to talk. we both looked at him, and I gave her a look. "Please.. I can't do this" she had a look on her face as if she pitted me. "oh all right lets go I know how we can lose him" she grabs my arm and I started to feel dizzy from how many corners we were turning and all of a sudden we are stopped I ran into someone and I got knocked down. I look up and I see Fred. Staring down at me... how did he do that? I look over at Hermione who's facial expression is uncomfortable. She looked at me and mouthed 'sorry' and I let out a deep sigh. Hermione leaves me there to stare at Fred alone.
"We have to talk Laila please" Fred said softly. He had that look in his eyes... the look I say only George has and that's how I'm able to tell them apart.
"There is nothing to talk about" I say getting up to walk away again before I cry.
"Yes you need to know why.." he turns me and grabs my hand. My back is against the wall and this feeling of being lightheaded comes rushing in again like it was the Yule ball all over. His eyes are starring through me and my skin burns every time he looks at me. I quickly turn my face.
"I don't care really Freddie... we are fine okay we are friends. I don't hate you so we really don't need to have this horrible conversation neither of us wants to have" I'm pleading with me him to let it go because I can't stand the thought of him telling me he loves Krisy, and he is happy with her.
"That's the thing though.." he says. I feel his cold hand grab my face to look at him again. I feel like I'm trembling. "...I don't want to be friends with you... I never wanted to be your friend" he whispered getting close and closer with each word.
What am I thinking? What am I doing? Fred Weasley has done nothing but hurt me from day one and here I am getting ready to betray my cousin.... my family...
"Fred we can't-." I finally muttered.
He began to kiss me to shut me up. I love the way he gets me to be quite. His cold hand was still on my face and the other began to be placed on my thigh. I start breathing a little heavier every time his hand moves on my thigh. What am I doing? I can't do this!
I pull away.
"I'm going to be late for class" I say flustered and ashamed of what just happened.
"Laila please... I'll break up with her! I don't know why I got with her to begin with.. I guess because I thought you would have chosen Ron...he's the better choice for a boyfriend by far.. I never meant for it to get this far" he said seeming to think that would make me want to stay.
"I can't Fred... I can't do this anymore all you do is hurt me... anyway you can you try to hurt me... and each time you outdo yourself!" I screamed at him with tears in my eyes. "You aren't a very good person Fred Weasley" my voice began to crack and I'm wiping the tears off my face.
"I know I'm an ass! But I'll do whatever I can to make it right with you... you say the words and I'll change it all" Fred was begging me and I know he means it I just can't hurt krisy. I won't do it to her.
"I won't take any part in the reason you break krisy's heart I just won't do it" I shake my head again trying to walk away from this conversation. He grabs my hand again pulling me into him.
"I'm going to fix it! I will I promise I will no one else will get hurt, please just meet me tonight in the common room at midnight" he said with his face close to mine. I feel the warmth of his breathe with every word.
"Okay... midnight" I finally agreed. I don't think I could have said no if I wanted to I was in a trance really.
He smiled at me and pushed my hair back from my face. "You won't regret this I'll make things right I promise!" He quickly kissed my nose and ran off. I stood there smiling like a idiot for a while.
"I saw you and lover boy" I voice taunted me from behind. I turn and of course it's Malfoy.
"I swear Draco.. he said he is going to fix it you will soon be able to try and pursue krisy again just shut up for once" I rolled my eyes at him.
"That's not good enough for me princess" he smirked walking over to me. "I want your help now in getting Krisy to want to be with me again" he grabbed my chin aggressively turning my face to look at him.
"I told you no already what's not clicking is it all the bleach seeping through to your tiny brain!" I said to him elbowing him in the chest for grabbing me the way he did. He grunts and has his hands on his knees trying to catch his breathe.
"If you don't help me blood traitor your cousin will know what you did with her boyfriend simple as that... the choice is yours" he said grinning from the same position with his hands on his knees.
He is blackmailing me... I don't have much of a choice. I wouldn't want to hurt krisy.. I love her she's all I have left. This would crush her.
"Okay you disgusting little gremlin I'll help you"