The One Guy That's Fully Dressed Without a Smile

"So, let me get this straight. This. . . THING, which slaughtered HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DEMONS, ON HIS OWN," Vaggie was screaming at the top of her lungs, most likely thinking that if she just got it out of her system then things would just suddenly make sense, "is also your UNCLE?"

     Charlie gives her a nervous look, before nodding slowly.

     Meanwhile, the Slayer was standing next to her, giving Vaggie a warning glance. He didn't like the way that Charlie was getting spoken to, and protectively wraps an arm around her shoulder.

     Vaggie sees this, but can tell that the Slayer didn't want to hurt her girlfriend. From the stories she's heard, the demon killer could have gunned them all down in the blink of an eye if he wanted to.

     "If you may excuse the interruption, but it may be best if we head inside. I am VEGA, if you're wondering" The robot says from inside the Slayer's helmet.

     After pausing in wonder for a moment, Vaggie just shrugs and walks to the door, pulling Charlie with her.

     Once their inside, the sinner immediately turns to her girlfriend.

     "This is a bad idea, babe. Don't you know what he's done in the past?"

     "Of course I do"

     "He's killed thousands of your people"

     "I know"

     "I don't think you understand! He's a monster!"

     "If I may," VEGA says from behind them.

     The two demons turn to look at the hulking mass of a creature standing there with his arms crossed.

     "I'm sure that you can already tell that if the Slayer wanted you dead, you wouldn't have had your little conversation moments ago. Also, if you value your life, you won't swear in front of him. He doesn't like it at all"

     Vaggie opens her mouth to say something, but Charlie places a hand on her arm. She looks at her girlfriend, who has a conflicted expression on her face.

     "Just give him a chance. For me?"

     Vaggie just lets out a sigh, before nodding. "Fine, but he better not try anything"

     The Slayer just ignores her and walks up to the front desk of the Hotel, catching the attention of the cat demon manning the desk.

     "And who the f*ck is he supposed to be?" the demon asks, a large slur in his words. Instead of getting angry, though, the Slayer carefully picks up the obviously drunk demon and turns to Charlie.

     "Where is the nearest shower?" VEGA asks her, and the confused princess points to a nearby door. The Slayer carries the demon into the room, and the sound of water can be heard, followed by loud screaming and swearing.

     A few moments later, the cat demon walks out, looking sobered up and soaking wet.

     "You alright there, Husky?" Angel asks in his signature flirty tone.

     "Go f-" Husk pauses for a second, looking at the Slayer, before saying, "Go screw yourself, Legs"

     "Well, well, well," a voice says from a shadow in the corner. It seemed like it was coming out of a radio. "The Almighty DoomSlayer. I'll admit, I expected you to be taller by now" a red-haired demon walks out of the shadow, a large smile plastered onto his face.

     "Alastor. It's been a while since we saw you last" VEGA says casually, and the Slayer just gives the demon a glare. Meanwhile, Alastor is obviously not pleased with the Slayer's presence.

     "Well, what is such a powerful demon killer doing in this ramshackle hotel?"

     "You could say that we wanted to visit some extended family"

     Alastor just laughs. "Oh, that's rich. And to think that you could really be related to a demon. That's the best lie I've ever heard"

     "Archangels can't lie. Nor can they sin"

     Alastor goes silent at this. He always knew the Slayer was incredibly powerful, but never knew where it stemmed from. Vaggie, Husk, and Angel are shocked speechless, but Charlie starts to twiddle her thumbs, nervous.

     Seeing this, VEGA simply says, "The Slayer is willing to let me tell you a little bit about where he came from and how he is related to Ms. Magne, but I must ask if you want to know first.

     Angel nods vigorously almost immediately, and though Vaggie is hesitant, she eventually answers with a "Yes."

     Husk pretends to not care, but it's obvious he's extremely curious.

     Ignoring Alastor, VEGA begins to speak.

     "I'm sure you have known of the Exterminators, who come down every year to reduce Hell's population. Well, thousands of years ago, they didn't exist. Instead, Father sent the strongest warrior at his disposal to do the job. This was the Slayer. He was the firstborn of God's children, and took his role very seriously. He was also the most powerful. In fact, he's the one who subdued your father during the Heavenly Civil War, Ms. Magne. Once overpopulation became a problem, Father sent the Slayer to Hell to cull the numbers of demons, though he eventually decided to create the Exterminator Corps, and the rest is history. The Lord asked the Slayer if he wanted to return to Heaven, but he decided to stay. I still don't understand why, though"

     The four sinners just stand there, speechless.

     "So, what your saying is, we're in the same room as an angel?" Vaggie asks, trying to understand.

     "Not just an angel. The Slayer is an Archangel, so normal heavenly weapons do not affect him, so things like an Exterminator's spear or weapons made from them will just bounce off.

     "Quick question. Since he's an angel and all, does he have wings?" Angel asks, curiously.

     "As a matter of fact, yes he does, Anthony. But he only uses them when he needs to use more of his power, and a scenario where he has gone all out has never come up" VEGA states, while the Slayer just stands there, his arms crossed in a relaxed way.

     A light beeping comes from the Slayer's helmet

     "Please excuse the intrusion, but is there anywhere that the Slayer could go that has a large amount of room?"

     Charlie just nods, pointing to a door down the hall. The Slayer gives her a quick hug and walks to the door, shutting it and flicking his wrist slightly. The door immediately begins to glow, and the Slayer takes his helmet off, and just in time, too.

     From the center of the room, a ring of white flames appears, and the center begins to glow with white light,  which begins to morph and change shape, taking the form of a man wearing a gold and white suit, with blue hair and a white halo above his head.

     The Slayer genuinely smiles for the first time in weeks. And then he speaks. 

   "Hello, Gabriel. It's been a while, hasn't it, little brother,"