New Neighbor

Angel watches as Charlie drags the Slayer off, though, for the moment, he can't really figure out what to do. Despite how these clothes are definitely not his style, they were comfortable, so he isn't really sure what to do with them.

     A loud groan gets his attention as the spider demon watches Husk carefully walk behind his bar, grabbing a bottle of what looked to be vodka and taking a swig.

     "Hey, Husky. Ya think ya can fix me somethin?" He asks.

     Husk is about to reply as he usually would, but pauses. He notes that Angel hadn't said that in any sore of seductive way like he did usually, so something must have happened. Something big.

     "Fine. One of the usual?" He asks, to which Angel nods. Husk gets to work fixing Angel one of those fruity martinis that he loves so much. He wasn't sure why. Straight whiskey was always his own preferred drink.

     Husk quickly makes the drink, and Angel sips it slowly, wanting to savor the taste.

     Angel takes a look over at Alastor, who seemed less than pleased at the Slayer's appearance at the Hotel. If he heard correctly, those two had fought each other before.

     After a few minutes, Angel finishes his drink and walks down the hallway to his room. He walks inside, not noticing that the door had been open slightly.

     "Nugs?" He asks, looking for his pet. However, the little pig was nowhere to be found.

     "Fat Nuggets?" He asks again, searching both his room and the bathroom, but not finding anything. At this point, he was starting to panic, though a playful oinking coming from the room next to his catches his attention.

     Angel quickly rushes over and notices that the door had been left slightly ajar. He peeks in and is unsure if what he sees is real or not. If it's real, it certainly is bizarre

     The Slayer was sitting against the far wall cross-legged, and Fat Nuggets had crawled on his lap, the Slayer lightly scratching him behind his ear, which Nugs seems to love.

     Angel is unsure what he should do, though the Slayer didn't seem to want to hurt the pig. He does notice the very faintest of smiles on the Slayer's face, though he might just be imagining it.

     Regardless, Angel walks away from the door and heads back to his room, though he freezes when he hears footsteps behind him. He turns around, though is less nervous and more impressed at how the Slayer can move so quickly.

     The Slayer was standing in the doorway, Nugs sitting in his armored hand. The Slayer had slipped his helmet back on, and places the demon pig on the floor.

     There's a moment of awkward silence, before VEGA speaks.

     "The Slayer and I want you to know that, should you need someone to talk to, we both are willing to lend an ear"

     Angel chuckles slightly. "Thanks" is all he says, though is a bit confused when the Slayer grabs the trash bin that he never uses and begins to pick up the cigarette butts and other pieces of garbage that had been tossed all over the floor.

     "Uh, whatrya doin?" he asks, to which VEGA simply responds,

     "Cleaning. Neither of us likes to see things dirty"

     The Slayer finished grabbing the trash and grabs the clothes that were strewn all over Angel's bed, tossing the assortment of skirts, panties, and other feminine clothing into a corner. He begins to make the bed, the demon killer lightly whistling to a tune that Angel feels like he recognizes, though is unsure where he had heard it before.

     Once the bed was made, the wrinkles removed, and the pillows fluffed out, the Slayer moves on to the clothes that he had thrown down and picks them up, before turning to Angel.

     "Could you please lead us somewhere we could wash these?" VEGA asks, and after a moment's pause, Angel nods and walks out, the Slayer following close behind.

     They reach a room with a couple of washing machines and a drier inside, and the Slayer tosses the clothes in, starting a wash. He heads back to the room and goes into Angel's bathroom, quickly spotting the dirty shower and filthy sink. Grabbing a sponge and cleaner from the cabinet under the sink, the Slayer quickly cleans the sink and had begun cleaning the shower when Angel finally speaks.

     "Ya don't have ta do this, ya know," He says, feeling a bit guilty on how the Slayer was doing what he should have himself done a long time ago.

     "We know. We want to" is all VEGA says back, and the Slayer gets out of the now sparkling shower and wrings out the sponge, setting it on the bathroom counter.

     The Slayer walks back to Angel's bedroom and looks around, before nodding approvingly.

     "It would be much appreciated if you kept this place clean. If you'll excuse us, 666 News is about to do their daily reports, and we both want to see where the next turf war may take place. The Slayer is always looking for a fight" VEGA says, before the Slayer walks out to his own room, leaving Angel standing there in his now completely cleaned bedroom.

     After a moment, the demon lays down on his newly-made bed, and wonders how someone so powerful could be so kind at the same time