²⁶ Chemicals

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ²⁶ - ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ᴏʟᴅ ʟᴀᴅʏ

❛ ᴇᴡ ❜

"I found him,"

"Where is he?" Max asked.

"Woods."

El sat blindfolded on the ground, static filling the air.

The group was back in Mike's basement, El looking for Hopper so he could maybe help them with their problem.

"He's with...Will's mom."

"My...My mom?" Will stuttered, a confused and worried face as he looked at the others.

Max made a disgusted face, thinking the worse. "What are they doing?"

"Ew, I need therapy now, thank you," Ven grumbled at the sexual thought that passed through Max's mind.

"Ill...annoy. They're going to ill...annoy." El said slowly, not knowing what that meant.

A knock on the basement door startled them all but they calmed when they just her Karen's voice. "Mike! Breakfast!"

"Not now, mom!" Mike shouted over his shoulder before focusing back on his girlf--- ex-girlfriend.

"Why would they be going to Illinois?" Ven questioned, El taking the blindfold off, shrugging.

El and Max went to the bathroom so Max could help El with her bloody nose and just talk to her without the boys listening in.

"They're conspiring, I'm telling you," Mike grumbled, trying to make his point about the girls as his eyes burned the bathroom door.

"Not everything is about you, Wheeler," Ven stated, putting his head on Lucas' lap, Lucas tracing the handprint bruise Ven's neck.

Mike glared at him going to reply but was cut off by a frantic knock on the basement door. "Not now, Mom!"