Part 2: Hello there!!

As you open up your dazed eyes and your vision becomes clear, you see the figure stand above you with a serious expression on its face. You shuffle across the floor, startled and confused, and with the thought of it wanting to hurt you.
'S-stay back!' You shout as you pull out your sword. 'I have a blade! Don't come any closer! You hear me? Stay right there!' The being did not listen. Instead, it toddles straight up to you, so with great strength, you plunge the sword through its torso.
'Hey! That's not nice! Don't do that!' It finally speaks, pulling the hoop-encased sword out of its stomach.
'You should ask before trying to put items in me! It's scary all out of nowhere, okay?' It hands the sword back to you.
'How are you not dead...?' You question the being whilst it bats its ginormous, gleaming eyes at you, perhaps waiting for something.
You stare at it. 'What? What do you want? Weirdo.'
'Dap me up!' The being shouts excitedly.
'What?' You say, confused.
'Dap me up!' It repeats itself. 'Look! I'll dap you up, then you dap me up, okay?'
'Alright..?' You stand up, sliding the sword back into your satchel.
The slime-coated being slaps its 'hand' onto you, and shouts 'Dap me up!'
..ew. What was that? And why? What is a 'Dap' anyway? Welp, better do what it says. It seems immortal almost.
You slap the jelly creature back with force, its face forming a sort of.. smile?
'You are the first person to actually do it back to me! I'm so happy! Yay!' It jumps up and down with glee.
You attempt to make conversation with it again. 'Anyway.. I have some questions for you. First of all.. do you have a name and a gender? Second, why are you here? Third, what are you?' You questioned, poking it.
'Well, first of all, I don't have a name! People kinda just call me slime, goop, goopy guy or annoying! I am also.. well.. I don't have a 'gender'.. whatever that is, but I think I am a boy! Second.. I am a slime! I just kinda travel and know a lot! And third.. I live and work here alongside Quackity from Las Navadas! Pretty cool, huh?' He exclaims in a quite polite manner, even for the fact he is quite literally made of goo and slime.

Both of you made conversation up on the top floor of the needle for quite some time, until a voice booms from the ladder.
'Hello? Why can I hear talking? Who is here? I'll kill you!' Yep. That was Quackity.
He turns the corner and makes eye contact with you, whilst you are sat with the slime boy at a wooden table. Quite a weird scenario to be in, isn't it?
'Oh! Hey, I didn't know it was you! Also, Charlie, get over here! What have you been doing?' He calls the boy over like a dog and basically treats him like a newborn puppy: completely oblivious, dumb, yet quite honestly adorable and unknowing.
You get up to greet him. 'Yeah, I'm here to maybe sign the contract to work here? I've made my mind up, you see.'
His eyes light up. 'Ah yes! I forgot about that! Now.. where is it.. I have it in my bag somewhere.. one second..' he searches around for the contract in his bag, and when he looks up, 'Charlie' is in your face, almost licking you.
'Charlie what are you doing? God damn, you're really weird..'  he says, disappointed.
'Im analysing them! They are 100% a flesh being and not slime! Goop!' Charlie breathes onto you with a smile. You awkwardly smile back and take a step back for a moment. He follows in your every step.
'I'm not done, silly!' He laughs, his breath surprisingly smelling of.. nothing? Wow.
Quackity finds the contract and passes it to you around the boy as he practically clings to you.
You skim through the text and you get to the signing part. You have no time to read! You scribble your name into the contract messily and hand it back to your new boss, the handing back accompanied with a huge smile. He grabs Charlie and pushes him back for a moment.
'Welcome to Las Nevadas! I can't wait for you to start working here properly!' He greets you with a big, warm hug, and as you hug, you feel a slime-like substance land on your back.
'I'm here too! Don't forget me!! Your good pal Charlie slimecicle!' He clings to your back like a crying child. It's quite sweet.