Bust your Windows . (Final Chapter)

I know I haven't upload the series yet but this is the last chapter of the story though. :'( :'( :'(

But I did upload the squeal though. Check it out  

Enjoy guys . . . ! :'(

*********

{ Raquel POV }

I ran upstairs, with wet fresh tears scrolling down fast as I ran away from my heart break. I ran to the room and grab my suitcase and started throwing my clothes in the suitcase, I started to feel angry but broken. I thought I could trust him like he did as well. I know I cheated on first but that's was the past, I grow up from that and wanted to started fresh. It just hard to even picture Trey doing this to me, I just needed to be alone. I start feel a touch around my waist, wrap softy. I turn around and see Trey holding me tight, trying not to let. I love Trey but . . . I don't even know.

"Trey, let go please. I just want to leave"

"Please don't go Raquel, I love you so much to not let go. I know what I was doing wrong but Raquel . . . Just don't leave, please I need you"

He grab my waist and pull me closer to him I could feel my body on his as he softy try to lay his lips on mines. I just let free and let him control my body, he start placing his soft lips on my seductive lips and press my body against the wall.

I moan little, as he bite his lips.

*

*

It have been 2 Weeks since I found out that Trey cheated, and ever since then . . . He change. He been taking out, taking of me, and becoming a better boyfriend since, but I have been feeing sick lately and I have been gaining weight as well. I don't know what it is but I think I got a flue or something but it's whatever though.

{ Anqel POV }

Every since Drake found out I have been moving on, I been feeling bad for some reason . . . It just, I can even think about it but probably get over it. Tonight is were Jacob is gonna take me out to little simply dinner. I'm so excelled !

*

I hop out of the shower, and do my daily routine. I pick out a red curve simply dress with my black 2 inch heels, and my small burberry bag. I I put on my outfit and apply little bit of make-up on, just some blush on, lip gloss and eye showed that's all , I hear my phone ring and walk to go check.

"I be there in 5 minutes, okay baby" Jacob texts me with a muah on the side, my heart drop and a smile just raise on my face. I start blushing.

*

{ Aaliyah POV }

I wake up hearing A'mila crying in her crib, I goaned and start getting up. I walk around and open the door to see my little angel crying. I walk to the crib and pick her up, I start rocking her little bit as I go to the kitchen and warm up some warm milk. I check the time, and see it's was 4:35 in the morning, Ugh!

"Shh Shh Shh, coming sweety okay" I whisper to her small tiny ears. I hear foot steps coming down and it appear to be Chris all shirt less, damn why he got to be so sexy, let me at focus on A'mila.

"See you wake up again, right ?"

"Yes" I reply.

"Come on, give me my precious daughter okay . I take care of her tonight okay, you go and hop up to bed baby"

"You sure baby?" I questioned.

"Yeah, just go and relax yourself baby" he said, gently getting A'mila off my arms. I smile little and just let go of my thoughts.

"Okay, GoodNight baby' GoodNight A'mila" I said perking my lips on her soft gentle forehead. Chris looked at me then kiss me on my cheek, I blush and kiss him on the lips. He smile.

"I love you"

"I love you too," I said with a smile as I look up into his eyes.

{ Jasmina POV }

It have been Mouth since I haven't tell the girls about the engenment. And its hurts that I havent tell them. 

"Baby, You okay ?" I hear as I turn around and see Dj walking near by.

" Its nothing baby, just little worried " I said facing my head down , on the table ' ful of bills, overdues and school work.

"baby , are you still stressing ?" he said questiong as he walks up to my and hovers over me with light kiss on my check.

* sigh * " I don't even know Dj, first we got planing for our wedding , second we have to tell our friends and family that we didn't even tell first of all , and lastly, I need to finish school for degree's , which I don't even know how that all going to work " I said picking up few papers an throwing them cross the table with frustration . " I'm just tired baby " I sigh with a headade.

" look , I know we are going through alot right now' but you got to trust me when I mean we going to make through baby, okay baby " He said lifting my chin and looking into my eyes .

" I hate seeing you like this, stressing yourself " He said holding me tight and rubing my shouder with kiss on my neck.

I look up at him and and grab his face and kiss him slowly. He kiss back and grabs my face tighter.

*

*

woahhhhhhhhhhhh!

they would be more . . . 

i just wanted to write yall a little somethingg . . . 

- Amyaaa