Bust Your windows...*Preview*

Ok, so I know that I have not yet been uploading this is because I put it on hold for awhile. So Im sorry for keeping yall waiting thou. And plus this story is coming to a end on the next 3, 4 chapters I think. With a squeal on the side that coming soon so shall we read this chapter please, with a vote and comment plewaseeeee.
Enjoy =) ∞) ≠) ≈) .

___________________________________________________

7 months later...

{ Aaliyah POV }

Yess! Im 7 months pregnant and the doctor said that Im due on Friday, which is like the next 2 days. Im so excited about and so is Chris. Every since I was pregnant he became more nicer to me. Like Im not saying he's not nice but like he became less abused. And whatever he gets mad all he do is count. Which is wired...I guess. But now all Chris always talk about is the baby. And how she is gonna be his babygirl or little princess. And yes it a girl. We still have it decided what to name her. And its only became in 3 choices. It would me A'mila, Selena or Arriana. But for some reason I think I should choice A'mila or Selena. Or I should put together, like A'mila Selena hungtson. I bet yall was wonder why Chris last name aint in it, but he decide he was ready to that when A'mila is born.

" baby, can you please turn off the oven for me " I ask. He walk to the kitchen and check the oven andturn it off, he walk back and sit next to me with his arm wrap around me. I blush and look down. He lift my chin and perks my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ Raquel POV }

[A\N: YALL should listen to jazmine sullivan- Bust your windows in this part]

"Who is she trey?" I yelled banging my hand on the counter. I swear this niggah must think Im stpuid.

"Who are you talking about Raquel?" He said looking confused.

"Just say it, you are cheating on me trey!" I yelled in hate and anger.

"Who I am cheating with raquel. huh? tell me"

"Just say who she is and we can just break up already trey" I fold my arms.

"Who?!!!!"

"You must think Im stpuid tery, huh. Explain those hickes the other night huh? And matter fact the red lipstick on your shirt tery. Now explain that" I raise my voice louder.

".................Raqu-"

"I dont wanna hear it a*shole!" I yell louder as I walk up to his face. I look at him disgusted and slap him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ Anqel POV }

"I love you anqel, I really do. Your my misfit" I blush with a chuclkes and smile. I cant believe he felt the way as I did. "I love you too Jacob" I said and I really meant it. Then I hear the doorbell ring come from the front. "I'll be right back" I said walking to the door and turning the knob. As the moment I turn open the door I felt a lip smash on to my lips. I pull away and see...................................Drake!??. My heart drop in shock.

"I love you anqel, and Im sorry for cheating on you. It just that-"

"Oh so this what took you so long huh?" I turn and see jacob standing there with wet watering fresh tears coming down past his face. And that when my whole life fall apart.

"Jacob is it what you think, he just-"

"Anqel who this?" Drake question while his let go of his grip on me.

"Who you!?!"

"Oh sh*t!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ohhhhhhhhh mannnnnn!!!!

these goes drama again!!!

but vote and comment !!!!!!

_Myaaa