Climax <3 ;)

Hope yall enjoy :D

**************************

{ Raquel POV }

I couldnt even sleep. I was still worry about Aaliyah so much. She my best friend , like a sister to me. I was always wondering , if she fine or okhay but ', I dont wanna bother her though. She probualry happy now , and in love with Chris. I cant lie he is a good guy but sometimes I wonder if he know about her age though. She is 14 years old with a guy who 18 years but there in love , and plus age is nothing but a number so what you know. I turn off my lamp and put my phone down on my side dress and lay down and drift off to sleep.

{ Aaliyah POV }

As Im in the kitchen cooking stew chicken soup. I go in the fridge and grab some vegetables. I grab a knife and start choping them up. As I chop the vegetables , I Chris walking to the fridge and pouring some juice in a glass cup. I felt a stare on my ass. I knew it was Chris , plus I wearing his white collar shell shirt anyways. I felt Chris arms wrap around my waist and kissing on my neck.

" what you cooking sexy " he whispers in my ear , and perks his lips on mines. I blush and look into his brown eyes. " stew chicken soup " I repied. " mhmm , my favorite " he said as he turn me around. He look into my eyes and saw that my eyes turn into a hazel/gray color. He learn his face to mines and lay his sweet lips on my lips. I melt. I kiss back as he pick me up and put me on the counter. He start kissing on my neck and massage my breast. I let a soft moan near his ear as he suck on my spot. He start kissing on my chest and unbutton my shirt. Which basically is his shirt thouu. He start sucking on my breast as he unclip my bra. He lay me down on counter and continue suck my breast. I moan in pleasure and bite my bottom. He gently bites my nipple and kiss his way down to my lower stomach. He went to my koo-cah and rip my thong off with his teeth. I moan and wrap my legs on his back. Pull me up closer and began eating me out. I moan loud as I arch my back and push his head further. He insert two finger in me , while he continue eating me out. " Aww " I moan louder. I felt my climax reach. I bite my lip begging for more. He insert his togue in me as finger me. I moan even louder geting another climax. I felt like I was geting orgasm ;). I cum in his togue as he lick it all up. I lick my lips as he got up and bite his sexy lips which turn me on. He came up and kiss in passion. I wrap my around his neck. He moan and bite my bottom. I moan which let a soft moan. He takes off his sweats and boxes and enter me slowly. I throw my head back and bite my lip. " Chris " I moan. He start going in a steamy pace. I couldnt help but melt. Our body and bond was paste together. As if our climax came together brust or slam together with passion , pleasure and pain. " faster " I moan in pleasure. As I said that he did what I ask him , that I felt it in my stomach. " ahhh " scream in pain and pleasure.

I can hear Chris sexy moans near my ear as he pounds me. I was turn on even more. He turn me over and start hiting me from the back. " Chris yessss " I moan as I throw my head back. He kiss me on my back all the way to my neck. I had goosebumps and chills through my body. My eyes turn into a purple color. Turn onn :););). His fist was ball into my hair as he grab it and pound me hard in the back. I moan as he grab my hair and throw my head. I look behind as I moan. He wink at me as he smirk. He pick me up and lay his self on the ground , he put on top and perk my lips. I moan between the kiss and nipple on his bottom lip. Lay back down as I press my body on his chest. " my turn daddy " I said seductively as I whisper in his ear.

He squeezes my ass and kiss on my neck. He was geting hard. I start grinding on him. He moan and slap my ass. " Aww , daddy you like that " moan softly. He bites his lips and grab into my waist. I grind on me faster and hard. He throw his head back and moan louder. I bite lip and go faster. He moan even louder. I smash my lips on his. He moans as I still grind on him. I can feel his climax reach on mines. I throw my head and moans. He came up and start sucking on my nipples. Pull him closer and kiss him on his neck.

{ 10 minutes later }

We both cum and try to caught our breathe. I collapse on his chest and kiss him on the neck softly. He lift up my chin and perk my lips. I got up off top of him and pick up my clothes. He got up and slap my ass. I bite my lip and kiss him. " you and that sexy ass man " he said as he walk way. I smirk and put on my bra and shirt on. Since he rip my thong off ;). And continue cooking the soup.

{ Anqel POV }

I walk down stairs and grab the house phone. I phone died so I dial Aaliyah numbers to see what's up and check on her. Ring , Ring , Ring. " come on Aaliyah , pick up " I whisper to myself.

" Hello ? " a voice said. " Aaliyah , finally you pick up your phone girl " I said. " umm who this " a voice said as it got deeper. I got worry little and start to think for a moment. " it me Anqel , who this ? " I question. The person chunkles. " oh it me Chris " he said. My heart drop as relief. " oh sorry you scared me for a minute there , umm is Aaliyah there ? " I ask. " yeah but she busy right now , I can take a message for her " he said. " oh okhay , well tell her it me Anqel and tell her to call me later please " I said. " okhay no problem , well later " he said. " thanks and have a great night " I said. " thanks you too " he said. " okhay bye " I said. " bye " he said. I hang up and put it back on charged. I walk upstairs and grab my towel and walk to the bathroom. I close the door behind me. Thank god she alright. And turn on the water. I took off my clothes and step in the tub.

{ The Next day }

{ Jasmina POV }

I open eyes and look around. I see Dj wraping his arms around me. I blush kiss him on the check. He smile little and blush little. I giggle and got on top of him. I kiss him on the neck and the chest just to wake him up. I felt a hand movement on my ass. " wake up babyy " I whisper in his ear. He bites lips and open his eyes. He lay his lips on mines. I moan softly in between the kiss. He pulled away and look into my eyes.

" you even look beautiful in the morning too " he said. I blush and look away. He lift my chin up and bite my bottom lip. I perk his lips and look into eyes. I got off him and grab some booty shorts and a cami. I walk out the room and walk to the kitchen and open the fridge. I grab eggs and bacon to cook for breakfast. I pick them on the counter. I heard foot steps coming this way. I felt someone wraping there arm around my waist. Dj. He kiss me on the check and lay his head on my should.

" morning beautiful " he said. I blush. " morning sexy " I said. He lift my chin to the right and kiss me.

" I love you Jasmina " he said loooking into my eyes. " Aww baby I love you too " I said.

*********************************************

Who ready for a part 2 in this.

I am.

Who want dedicate on my chapters.

Tell what yall think about this chapter.

Vote && Couldnt

- Mya