Fallen Down

Hope yu like it..... Enjoy =D

*********************************************

{ Raquel POV }

As I got out the shower. I pick out my outfit for day. A red tank top that says " Im A BO$$ " on it with my yellow shorts with my white all star converse and my sliver original juicy couture set. " Nicee " I said. I dry myself up and lotion and put on dove on. I put on my outfit and my cheery Japanese blossom perfume on , while I put on my lipgloss on. I grab my H&M clit bag and my Iphone and walk downstairs. My hair was in a ponytail so yeah.

" hey mom " I said as I kiss her on the cheek. " hey babez , you going to hang with your friends today " she said.

" yeah " I repied. " oh okhay , imma go to work okhay ', I left $40 dollars on the table okhAy sweetheart " she said as she walk up to the door. " okhay mom , later " I said. " okhay bye Raquel " she said as she close door behind.

{ Anqel POV }

I close the door behind with my Louis Vuttion paris bag and my shades too.I had rip up boyfriend jeans with a white under shirt and a H&M college red jacket with A on it. My hair is curly messy on the side on my shoulder. I was walking to Raquel house so we can hang and chill , us as girls you know. I text Raquel that im on my way. I walk cross the street and press the door bell.

She look at the window and open the door. " yoo , what up " she said as I walk in. " nothing much , just doing me ' you know " I repied.

" yezzir , so whats bring you here " she said as she sit down on the coach. " it about , aaliyah " I said as I put my bag on the center table and sat next to here.

" what happen " she said as she take a bit on her apple. " we have'nt heard from aaliyah , since she and chris been dating " I said. 

" well , I mean she in a relationship so yeah she is gonna be caught up though " she said ,  while she eat her apple. " but its still not the stay man , I miss her " I said.

" I understand , but she still come around " she said. " I guess so " I said.

( Jamina POV )

I have been calling aaliyah every since , and she still won't answer. I hope she okhay or safe since she going out with chris , he really is a good guy though so I guess she pretty good with him. Im proud that she find someone who would really like her for her. She have been bet on , and also cheated on cause she won't give her cookies or let just say V-card. I love aaliyah but I dont wanna she her hurt though. But at least she happy now.

( Aaliyah POV )

" chris , pleasee stop! I do what you say okhay ! " I scream in pain as he grib on my arm tight. " YOU BETTER LISTEN NEXT TIME , do you hear me !! " he yelled in anger ,  while he yells in my face. I let a tear fall on my face as the sharp pain run all over my body of fear. " yes sir " I said as I look into his eyes of terrify and fear. " it not sir , it yes daddy ' you got that " he said as he tightin my arm more. " yes daddy " I said. He smirk and let out a smile ,  her grab into his arms and hug and perks my lips. " see that wasn't hard was it " he said as he look into my eyes and lay his lips onto mines. For some reason I kiss back. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wrap his arms around my waist. He pulled away and perks my lips again and kiss me on my forhead. 

" I love you liyah " he said. " I love you to baby " I said.