stay away from me

"Alec come fast, I will miss that….use your long legs to walk fastly" said Magnus walking infront Alec at mall.

"easy for you to say, you gave all shopping bags to me and you not holding atleast one to help me" said Alec struggle to hold them all.

"I have to concentrate on products and clothes Alexander, so shut your mouth and follow me... there, there is 40 percent discount on make up products, come" Magnus ran towards it.

and Alec rolled eyes 'god, why did I said yes when he asked me to shopping. I should known about it, he same like Izzy, my legs hurts it's almost 5hours…'

"Alec, are you coming" Magnus shouted.

"yeah, yeah don't shout Iam not your personal maid" said Alec.

"ohh you want say like that, when I do work for you, what I Alexander" asked Magnus, once Alec came closer.

"Hey you don't do any work for me" protested Alec.

"and you don't do any work at home Alexander, I do everything" said Magnus while picking nailpolish and trying it.

"Hey that's not true, I help you in kitchen and laundry" said Alec making his point.

"cutting vegetables, cleaning small dishes and putting your clothes in washing machine!. yes, you do great help" said Magnus smirk on his face.

Alec didn't argued because it's true and followed Magnus, holding bags.

"pick one" asked Magnus showing seven different type of lip balm.

Alec eyes widened and looked confusly "I I... I don't know".

"oh come on Alec how boring you are" said looking for perfect one 'why can't I take all' thought.

"magnus take chocolate flavour one, one you put that day, it's really taste good" said Alec eyes widened when he realised what he said.

"then I will take all kind of chocolate flavours in all brands, should we try here or home Alec, whatever you want" teased Magnus, closing gap between them.

"I I will sit there and wait for you" said Alec ran toward waiting area.

After another two hours Magnus finally done with shopping and both stand infront of elevator.

"Magnus, Magnus can you please take them all and wait for me at parking lot, I really need to go restroom" asked Alec gestured bags to take.

"what NO, I can't hold all bags" said Magnus with pleading eyes. "and I can't hold myself, I need to pee, take them" said Alec given bags and ran towards restroom.

Magnus hardly walking holding shopping bags at parking lot. "well well looks who we got finally" voice came infront him.

"Michelle! Alec classmate?" Magnus said confusly looking around bunch of people with hockey sticks, bats and different wooden sticks.

"you broke my nose. Now we are here to break your bones" said Michelle with serious tone.

Magnus laughed "really, you believed you can break my bones. you taken almost five days to recover your small injury, you strength is not enough".

"that's why I came with friends" said Michelle closing gap between them.

"then we better get start" said Magnus dropped all bags and full action mode.

two people ran towards him, attacked with sticks but he blocked them and kicked one on stomach and otherone on legs which caused fell on floor.

Magnus smiled and blocked another one, holding by neck tightly which caused scream and other persons backed little bit.