I know everything

He opened his eyes, blinked to adjust light and saw his brother sat on edge of bed and looking at him "Jace" he called, his voice is sounded raspy because he just woke up.

"good morning brother" his brother greeted. He got up and sat laying his back to headboard.

"you had attack last night and it's fifth night in row, mom said we should go to doctor, I already taken appointment, you go and get ready and I will meet you downstairs" Jace said in one sentence holding breath.

"Jace first breath and nothing to worry about. these days I stressed out so much I think that's why iam having....and no need any doctor" he said looking at his brother.

He knew exactly why he having attacks continuously, he only get them when he stressed or in pain or shock or nightmare.

"If it is stress then you don't have to work anymore, I will talk to mom" Jace said try to stood up but his brother hold his hand, he sat again.

Alec smiled "it's nothing to do with work and don't worry. iam the one always caring brother here, you are not".

"haha you always want to take credit for that but Iam serious Alec. I don't know how you live in Newyork, have you had attacks while you are there" he asked and added "must be that glitter boy not helped you, how you take care of yourself alone".

Alec smiled thinking about memories "no he did infact more than help" he looked at his brother "you know how we fought, we had this big fight one day after that I stopped to talk to him" he paused how to explain exactly to his brother and Jace looked seriously, more like a child who waiting for gost to come out in horror movie.

"I had attacks I can't count how many" he laughed sarcastically holding his emotions

"he always there for me holding me so tight and whispering sweet words like lullaby until I fall asleep. then he acted like nothing happened in morning, like he wasn't there for me whole night, holding me in his arms" he paused looking down

"he thinks I don't know about what happening to me when I was attacked but I do, I remembered every night how he take care of me but I was so mad at him so I let him play like I don't know anything. we just talked when he came here".

there was a silence for minutes but eventually Jace broken it "Alec do you have feelings for him" he asked.

Alec looked at his brother and he thought for second what to say "remember what he did you Alec, don't do any stupid things" Jace said holding his brother hand.

Alec looked confusly at his brother then it him what he was talking about "Jace it's past, are you still mad at him" he asked rolling his eyes.

"I thought I lost you Alec. we already lost max and dad and I was so scared I might loose you too" his brother mumbled.

"well Iam here and nothing happened to me so forgive him" Alec asked but his brother not seem to happy by his statement "how can I forgive him I thought I lost my brother when I saw you in that position".

Alec thought for second "have you ever forgiven me" he asked.

his brother looked confusly "have you ever forgiven me what I did to max and dad" he added.

Jace quickly stood up "Alec don't you dare compare this. you have nothing to do with what happened to dad and max, so stop blaming yourself. and what he did to you was intentionally did".

Alec rolled his eyes "I know iam just asking you to forgive him, you know...."

Jace waited two seconds "you know what I think you are too good to everyone. fresh up and come down stairs" he said walked towards door and his brother yelled his name to stop but without turning he raised his both hands in air to show his middle fingers.

Alec laughed and shook his head thinking about how his brother acting protecting towards him and it's rare to see Jace like that, after all he is the one always taken care of Jace even they are same age.

------------------------

Author note:

what do you think they are talking about....

I love their bond.....