you promised me

"wait there Iam coming" Alec whispered in phone, he made his way to living room to go out and Magnus already waiting for him at entrance security gate.

"hey where are you going" Jace asked. He closed his eyes "shit" turned to see his brother "going to meet a friend".

"a friend.who?" asked Jace, he knew Alec don't have much friends. He thought a second "Noah, remember my lab partner at high school" he said making his point.

"he is out of town, I talked to him two days back, he went to his grandfather house" Simon said putting food boxes in basket.

"well Izzy and calry planned picnic, join us" Jace asked. Alec eyes widened, he listened Magnus swears from Phone.

"no...I don't want to be third wheel, you guys go and enjoy" he said turned to leave.

"you always hang out with us and we want to be with you as much as we can while you are here so please join" Simon said struggled to fold blanket.

"by the way who is in phone" Jace asked with question look.

"no one" he said quickly pressing red symbol and put his phone on pocket.

"come on guys help me" Simon asked gesturing food wrappers and blanket.

"all done, come on let's go" clary said taking basket. "let me carry fray" Simon said taking that from her hands.

"oh hi Magnus" Izzy greeted as soon as she seen him.

"hi Isabelle" he greeted back entering living room, his face looked so sad and ignoring Alec he asked "going somewhere".

"just want to chill out, you should come with us if you don't have any plans" Izzy asked with enthusiasm. "Izzy!"Jace called her from behind but she ignored and waited for answer.

"if you don't mind, iam really feeling bore" he said looking at boys except Alec.

Alec tensed he knew he fucked up again and probably Magnus is so mad and now not even seeing him.

Simon smiled "ofcourse we don't mind". Jace glared at Simon "we don't mind right" he asked again looking at Jace, all of them laughed.

"Alec, you come with Magnus" clary said sitting on front seat with Simon. "wait what" Jace asked adjusting his seat belt.

"Magnus is coming alone he can keep company" she said. Alec thought for second and nodded, maybe he can try to talk to Magnus and calm him.

"clary take back seat, I want to sit with my boyfriend" Izzy protested opening door to get off. "fine I will come with Magnus and Alec, atleast they don't fight for front seat with me" she said and get off from car.

"guys wait for me" she shouted running towards them, Jace called her name but she didn't stop.

three quickly get in and Magnus started car looking at Alec through mirror.

They entered park and walked towards their favourite spot talking about funny stuff. while everyone seemed busy Magnus taken Alec hand and quickly went behind tree "Magnus what are you doing" he asked looking around.

"you promised me, this is supposed to be our day" Magnus shouted.

"shh sh Iam sorry, I can't say no to them and it's just a day, we have our whole life for each other" he said try to hold Magnus hand.

He glared "don't say pretty words because they don't work on me" said releasing his hand harshly.

"Alec! Magnus!" listened their friends shouting their names.

"what are you guys doing" clary asked as soon as she seen them. "just picking flowers, they are really nice" Alec said showing her flowers and quickly stood up.

"yeah we just saw these and stopped" Magnus said standing few feets away from Alec.

"these flowers are in our garden also, you should explore little bit. when you went newyork mom planted new hybrid plants" Izzy said taking those flowers "awe..but thank you, you are so sweet big bro".

"hey give me some" Clary asked and she gave some to her friend. "I don't know that, next time I will see" Alec said nervously.

"let's go" they started to walk again.

Magnus waited for another chance and he taken when others lost in their own little bubble with their partner.